Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

You'll find them on eBay . com.  I was lucky as I bought a pair being sold.

Now, people put them up seperetely and probably charge more for them.  Prices are a bit higher also.

You may get a deal with someone and as second hand no import duty?

They are available as mentioned from USA sellers for around $60.00 a set but they will not post to the UK, if you know someone in the USA who would be willing to order them and then ship them over to the UK or bring them over when visiting.

https://www.amazon.com/1990-1994-Lexus-Bumper-Signal-Lights/dp/B019EO1O8E/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1526846984&sr=8-1&keywords=lexus+ls400+clear+turn+signals

Secondhand sets are rare, it took me a good while to find another set when one of my smoked (even rarer) got damaged and they cost me £50.00!

Thank you for the replies.

I have found a company in America that does them and ships international. Cost $38.00(new with bulbs) plus shipping. I am waiting to see what the shipping cost is.

I will post when I have an answer.

They also have rear lights with the center sections in clear.

They do quite a few other parts as well, but I don't know if I am allowed to put the link here.

1 hour ago, garagestmarien said:

Thank you for the replies.

I have found a company in America that does them and ships international. Cost $38.00(new with bulbs) plus shipping. I am waiting to see what the shipping cost is.

I will post when I have an answer.

They also have rear lights with the center sections in clear.

They do quite a few other parts as well, but I don't know if I am allowed to put the link here.

Post a link please - i may be interested in the rear lights

If you haven't seen it before then you really must watch the wheeler dealers episode on the LS400 where they convert both the indicators and main beam lights.