Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

RC-F stock V Quicksilver

51 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

The problem with the Corsa is the occasional interior contents.......

279FC6AB-4D99-45F2-8029-0A91FCA82629.jpeg.c42b648afbd6250709feaa879aa979dc.jpeg

Big Rat

Atleast they resemble humans unlike the rodents found in some Lexus cars nowadays..... 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

[mention=35771]rayaans[/mention] Yes I see what you mean.........

IMG_0391.thumb.JPG.f242633b70bd5e34109dcb5cbb4de6d4.JPG
Big Rat
Any excuse.....

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

On 5/19/2018 at 4:16 PM, Flytvr said:

Hopefully this will be a useful comparison for those thinking of going down the QS route.

Two videos, same IPhone.

Both outdone by a Corsa(?)

Good videos @Flytvr, I certainly wouldn’t go back to the stock exhaust .  The Quicksilver exhaust is fantastic as gets lots of very positive comments 👍

• Like 3

Good videos [mention=56229]Flytvr[/mention], I certainly wouldn’t go back to the stock exhaust .  The Quicksilver exhaust is fantastic as gets lots of very positive comments [emoji106]

Yeh, I agree.

It’s the best sounding F exhaust I’ve ever heard, but I do accept that I’ve not heard them all!

Sent from my Iphone using Tapatalk
  • Like 3

• 2 months later...
On 5/27/2018 at 9:21 AM, Jon_B said:

Good videos @Flytvr, I certainly wouldn’t go back to the stock exhaust .  The Quicksilver exhaust is fantastic as gets lots of very positive comments 👍

Yes, the quality of the sound the QS emits is far better than any F exhaust I’ve ever heard.

The fact that it is the ONLY exhaust endorsed by Lexus makes it worth its weight in gold!! Mind you, it’s so much lighter than the stock system!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Flytvr said:

Yes, the quality of the sound the QS emits is far better than any F exhaust I’ve ever heard.

The fact that it is the ONLY exhaust endorsed by Lexus makes it worth its weight in gold!! Mind you, it’s so much lighter than the stock system!

Wow, they must sound amazing when behind one, sounds like the ultimate system, why would you have anything else...……………….

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

That is until a certain person fits a Gthaus.......of course it’s only a rumour..........

🐀

Ratty @Big Rat - how much is a brand new Quicksilver exhaust?

Well the one sat in a box at Cheltenham has had only light use.... so could be considered as new, after all its only a couple of months old.

But from Quicksilver Paul will let us have one for £1504.00 + vat.

🐀

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Big Rat said:

Well the one sat in a box at Cheltenham has had only light use.... so could be considered as new, after all its only a couple of months old.

But from Quicksilver Paul will let us have one for £1504.00 + vat.

🐀

£1804 👍

I really like the sound it makes 😃 Wish i could've made the Kemble meet and heard it in person. Wonder if the sound would suit a GS F 😏 Neighbours would hate me for it though if i had one fitted on. Hence looking around for one with a valve control.

• Like 2

It turns of the fast warm feature when you shift into gear. I think. Colin Barber will know.

I prefer to let the neighbours enjoy the sonorous tones. They are lucky to hear it at no cost :D

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk