Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Attention All Standard Is200 Owners

phunt

As you may have seen im selling my car,but at present because of how the car looks, im limiting my prospective buyers and dealers are only offering me standard prices to trade,so i have an idea.

If any1 has a standard is200 and £600 to spare and is able to come to me i will swap :-

17" Hi-Octane 147's (6 months old) for standard is2oo 17's (must be good condition)

TTE 2003 stlying kit front bumper with sports grill incorperated in Granite Sky, i wont need your old front bumper or grille as i still have my original items.

Powerflow cat back straight through pipe to jap back box (less than a month old) for your standard pipe.

I will also fit it all for you while you wait,heck ill even get the wife to throw in a few coffee's :)

I know its a long shot cause i dont think there too many standard is's on here but its worth a shot.

you can just look in my garage to see the items on offer.lemme know :)

Im trying to get it as standard as i can be bothered to lol.The rest ov the kit would be a bit ov a pain as the skirts are bonded on and the rear bumper was drilled to fit the valance so there a no no really,and the Pi springs would just be too much bother to take off.

Im in talks with sum1 about the exhaust at the moment m8 but if they dont want it ill put you next on the list ;)

How bad are your wheels? any close up pics?

would you be selling the de cat pipe on its own?

Its sold m8 sorry :(

But ive just read your post and realised my sig doesnt say but its not decatted,its a cat back system,when i got it done i was told i couldnt have the decat cause the ecu would need remapping but im glad i never got it done as its very loud with the cat in lol so *** only knows how loud it would be without it :ohmy:

As you may have seen im selling my car,but at present because of how the car looks, im limiting my prospective buyers and dealers are only offering me standard prices to trade,so i have an idea.

If any1 has a standard is200 and £600 to spare and is able to come to me i will swap :-

17" Hi-Octane 147's (6 months old) for standard is2oo 17's (must be good condition)

TTE 2003 stlying kit front bumper with sports grill incorperated in Granite Sky, i wont need your old front bumper or grille as i still have my original items.

Powerflow cat back straight through pipe to jap back box (less than a month old) for your standard pipe.

I will also fit it all for you while you wait,heck ill even get the wife to throw in a few coffee's :)

I know its a long shot cause i dont think there too many standard is's on here but its worth a shot.

you can just look in my garage to see the items on offer.lemme know :)

Interested in a deal on the wheels mate, i have a set of virtually brand new standard IS alloys 4 of which are perfect, 1 with a minor scuff. Only thing is the distance. Could be a problem. I live in Cardiff.

• 2 months later...

Yo phunt, you can see the condition of my wheels in the garage, i have no close up piccies of them, but they are in almost mint condition, with one minor scuff on a rear. The spare has never been on the car, and the tyres are all pretty good. What sort of price are you looking at for the wheels?

Stu

Forums

News

Membership