Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Wash & brush up. I know you all like pics

Very nice, and the technic-nerd in me just can't imagine what the wiring loom for this car must look like with all the controls that Are installed! Must be awesome ( and that's an English Awesome, not an American Awesome which means mmmmm 'mazin ) probably enough copper to wire 5 family saloons back in the day!

cheers Paul m.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Hadrian said:

Very nice. Is this a car you use every day ?

The only car I possess, do about 10k miles a year. Regards the wiring loom, this is my 6th LS and I have never seen the engine bay of any of them. Don't know 1 end of a spanner from the other.

Lexus Guildford have looked after every one, a bit apprehensive on my first visit to them (16 years ago) re the stories of Main dealer prices but once you've built a relationship with them they really aren't that bad. Would recommend Guildford to all.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, royoftherovers said:

Really, really nice Graham, you must be immensely proud.

8 hours ago, royoftherovers said:

Very nice indeed,but not had time to clean the inside yet Graham ?

Very diplomatic query

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links