Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

WK08 KXL ISF SILVER

2 minutes ago, Stuno1 said:

Sorry to hear about your experience. The warranty covered 2 headlight unit replacements and a leaking pipe from somewhere or other with no hassle at all. 

Try getting a new tranny lol 

1 minute ago, Connor said:

Try getting a new tranny lol 

If you had pushed they would have had no choice. Not sure how they got away with not doing it. Sorry it didn’t end well for you.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Stuno1 said:

If you had pushed they would have had no choice. Not sure how they got away with not doing it. Sorry it didn’t end well for you.

Wish it all went like that mate . Honestly it’s been a nightmare with them . I pushed hard believe me . 

Pleased to be out of it all tbh it was so draining . 

Just now, Connor said:

Wish it all went like that mate . Honestly it’s been a nightmare with them . I pushed hard believe me . 

Pleased to be out of it all tbh it was so draining . 

And because of the bitch that was emailing me and the goon from the warrenty I’ve had to sell the car I paid a lot for and loved.  Well seriously I do hope they end up having the most miserable lives ever . Absolute keyboard cabbages . 

Sorry to read this, not what I want to see. 😢

Must admit I’ve taken the plunge this service, and not booked the car in with Lexus. Will be getting a full service from Lee P at SRD in West Sussex. Lee and his team as most will know have done a lot of work on my car including the supercharger install.

Not only did I feel the costs were excessive for the actual parts/work involved when dealing with Lexus, I also had zero confidence in the technicians. Had phone calls asking how things worked, asked for parts prices which they wouldn’t provide etc.

I know Lee and his guys will baby my car, they are all likeminded petrol heads who really enjoy working on something unique and different.

In other exciting news, car is going in Monday for a service, and for the MoTeC guy to start developing a full standalone ECU package. Should be fun! 😎

• Like 4

On 5/25/2018 at 7:36 AM, Peter P18 said:

Sorry to read this, not what I want to see. 😢

Must admit I’ve taken the plunge this service, and not booked the car in with Lexus. Will be getting a full service from Lee P at SRD in West Sussex. Lee and his team as most will know have done a lot of work on my car including the supercharger install.

Not only did I feel the costs were excessive for the actual parts/work involved when dealing with Lexus, I also had zero confidence in the technicians. Had phone calls asking how things worked, asked for parts prices which they wouldn’t provide etc.

I know Lee and his guys will baby my car, they are all likeminded petrol heads who really enjoy working on something unique and different.

In other exciting news, car is going in Monday for a service, and for the MoTeC guy to start developing a full standalone ECU package. Should be fun! 😎

Awesum mate . Yeh I do agree with all you have said . Zero confidence . I won’t be back in a Lexus for a long time . Loved the isf but the way it broke and the damage it caused was a joke and the push away attitude from Lexus GB . All I wanted was them to realise that the part that failed inside the main rad couldn’t be checked atall so how was I supposed to pick up the huge cost of a defective manufactured part . Cheesed off to day the least . That car needed nothing but I cudnt put ten grand into it for a new trans . 

• 1 year later...

Was the car under warranty initially when the radiator went?

It'm not saying its right but reading between the lines I'm not sure if it was, and I cant help thinking that mighthave been at the back of the warranty companies mind when they turned down the new gearbox claim. As fraudulent as that is!!

8 hours ago, C.B said:

Was the car under warranty initially when the radiator went?

It'm not saying its right but reading between the lines I'm not sure if it was, and I cant help thinking that mighthave been at the back of the warranty companies mind when they turned down the new gearbox claim. As fraudulent as that is!!

No mate my car wasn’t under warranty when it broke . They sold me a warranty after I told them to fit a new torque converter and fluid . It seemed to work at first so I took the warranty then it went again so all they would do under warranty was keep it in a week and put a tube of anti shudder in it . 

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links