Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

IS 300H Screen mirroring

I have never managed to get it working.  My understanding is (and I could be wrong) that the mirroring standard is something like mirrorlink 1.1, and most phones run 1.2 or higher and it's not backwards compatible.

I tried with a few phones and never had any joy.

I tried with a Sony Xperia Z3, samsung galaxy something, motorola somthing and an Lg google phone.  As you can tell by the descriptions I'm not really a technophile though.

• 1 year later...

I've got message from Lexus UK. No comment...

"Thank you for your email.

I understand you would like to use the MirrorLink feature within the multimedia system of your Lexus IS200t.

MirrorLink is supported to varying degrees across our range, with the most up-to-date Lexus Navigation unit supporting MirrorLink 1.0. MirrorLink support on Android devices does vary considerably, and if you are looking to take advantage of the MirrorLink support in your vehicle, please ensure your phone supports the appropriate MirrorLink protocol version.

The MirrorLink standard, developed by the Car Connectivity Consortium, does not allow operation between the different versions of the MirrorLink standard, and as such it is not something we would be able to support retroactively. 

In order to make use of MirrorLink, you will need to ensure you have a supported Android phone with MirrorLink enabled, a high-quality USB cable, and a MirrorLink-supported application. We recommend RockScout for MirrorLink, which is available on Google Play Store.

I should stress that more recent phones support MirrorLink 1.1 (which is now some years old), and we find the best support is usually found in older handsets such as the Samsung Galaxy S3, though this will vary from manufacturer to manufacturer.

I hope this information helps and hope for your understanding.

Thank you for contacting Lexus (GB). "

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links