Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Photography competition - June 2018

The theme is SPEED.

Seems quite fitting for a 5 litre V8!

Don’t forget - one entry per member and the photograph must have been taken by YOU!!

Good idea for a photo comp, however, I am struggling with the technicalities of this task. To keep to the theme 'speed', the car probably needs to be moving and.... the photograph needs to be myself..... I think I need to find someone else to drive my car.... 🤔 😂 😂 

1 hour ago, emjay82 said:

Good idea for a photo comp, however, I am struggling with the technicalities of this task. To keep to the theme 'speed', the car probably needs to be moving and.... the photograph needs to be myself..... I think I need to find someone else to drive my car.... 🤔 😂 😂 

I’d love to drive your car!!!!

4 hours ago, emjay82 said:

Me.........................................Me...........................Me..................................Ok then, maybe not...........................

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, emjay82 said:

But how is anyone going to do it, unless they can:

A. Give their car to someone else to drive while they photograph it....................AT SPEED....................

B. Ask someone to offer their time and drive their car while said member takes photos.

By the way, if someone wants to photograph my car while I travel at speed, be my guest........................😊

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

@Mark G Now stop it you take this seriously.........Ive taken a picture of you driving yours........ in the way that we all love you for......and I don't think either of us are going to win any prizes........

IMG_0821.JPG.a934a28ea58d944f937d354f0a2e3266.JPG

Big Rat

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, FTBBCVoodoo said:

Too much "Speed"

Photo taken by me.

Car driven by me.

I am winning surely

Screenshot_20180523-141111.jpg

Winner......................

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Warrington guy said:

Flytvr . Here’s one for your folder. The white RCF was getting some stick 5 mins later . Can’t remember who by tho 😂

6FD892CC-D712-4F76-B148-3C957C484CF6.jpeg

Good Lord, look at the conditions, terrible, absolutely terrible, cant believe you went out in that sort of weather, and the w@nker in the blue car has driven there with his mirrors folded in, the guy behind in the white car is clearly much more sensible...............................

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• 4 weeks later...

Sadly no picture. I did see it on the hill, but was too overawed by the noise to use the camera. It was one of the best sounds of the day. The hospitality at the Lexus pavilion was excellent; if you are there; just show them your key to get into the upstairs lounge

• Like 2