Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I'm looking to replace the driver wiper blade on my 08 RX400H and this is what the lexus official store lists as a compatible part: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Genuine-Lexus-RX-OEM-Front-RH-Wiper-Blade-740mm-29-2005-2008-8521248100-/251992948996?hash=item3aabf34104

However it's 740mm/29" rather than the 650mm/26" I was expecting. Is this actually a compatible part or have they made a mistake on the listing?

If the 26" one is the right part where can I get a replacement as the eBay shop doesn't seem to have any?

p.s. Yes I do know about wiper refills

p.p.s. and what happened to the parts page, it's been missing for a a while now it seems

That's cheap. they charged me £30 one time!

Now, I buy the same Denso blades myself from Eurocarparts for about half the cost.

For the OP, 26" is the correct size for the RH wiper (left is 22"). You can get a pair for a little over £20 from ECP just now using the promo code MAY75.

58 minutes ago, Ala Larj said:

I always get a replacement rubbers from my Lexus dealer. Last time was £15 for the pair.

me too, but last month was £26.50 for the pair BUT it's been about 3 years and 40k miles since the last purchase ........................  they do seem to have longevity ....  must be better quality rubber than other brands !

Malc

Sorry I should have explained, I want to get an actual Lexus wiper blade because I think they're slightly better looking than the bosch/pattern parts

and yes I know that's silly.

and eurocarparts website doesn't work in either my IE or Chrome so they're not getting any business if they can't be bothered to test their website in more than one browser

5 hours ago, RobinGBrown said:

Sorry I should have explained, I want to get an actual Lexus wiper blade because I think they're slightly better looking than the bosch/pattern parts

and eurocarparts website doesn't work in either my IE or Chrome so they're not getting any business if they can't be bothered to test their website in more than one browser

It works fine for me in all browsers on Mac, PC and an Android device. What is the problem you see?

On ‎5‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 3:25 PM, RobinGBrown said:

I thought it was just me!  I like things to look original and I think the Lexus wipers look better as well so I bought Denso from Car Parts 4 Less see https://www.carparts4less.co.uk/wiper-blades.  Same design as OEM and silent with good screen clearance.  Good price too.

On 5/24/2018 at 3:25 PM, RobinGBrown said:

I don't think that's silly at all.

I'm picking a pair up from Lexus Sheffield tomorrow :biggrin:

Ordered it despite my misgivings and it arrived today - all 26" of it"

Seems like either the description did have a typo or the shop just sent me the right part anyway.

Now to move the replaced Lexus wipers, with new refills, onto my RX300 and replace the Bosch ones!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links