Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Who Is Joe?

Nodstar

I've been to Birmingham and back tonight whilst working and it's the first time I've given my IS a really good motorway run..250 miles round trip.. The car is fantastic and I would have enjoyed myself much more if it wasn't for Joe :duh:

Joe sits in the middle lane of every motorway and annoys the living @#$% out of me.. Is this what Joe does for a living? Driving along in whatever clapped out old banger he/she can get his/her hands on??? Where do these inbred fools come from? Is there a factory making Joe's? Are they undercover agents :ph34r: sent to annoy normal people? Whenever I bring this topic up at work or in the pub nobody does it and everybody agrees that it is the most annoying thing ever :angry: So.. if it's not me and it's not anybody that I ask then I pose you all this question.... WHO IS JOE????? (Glad I got that off my chest) :yawn:

Have you tried using your right indicator(they do work dont they)! and using the 3rd lane.....that seems to work for me. :lol:

The middle lane is not a driving lane... If there is no-one in the first lane why would Joe want the middle one....? Have we found a JOE?

It's a well known fact that the fast lanes of all motorways are owned by BMW 3-series drivers and they paid for them all by having their penises shrinked.

They let us use the fast lanes sometimes, but only if we promise not to get in their way. If we do get in their way, then they drive 1 cm from our rear bumpers until we move.

They let us use the fast lanes sometimes, but only if we promise not to get in their way. If we do get in their way, then they drive 1 cm from our rear bumpers until we move.

Hope you got brake to fog convo ;)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links