Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Now what's the chances of that !

Hour or so ago pulled into what must be one of the very few 'one man operated I serve you petrol sir' old fashion garages left in the Uk to get some fuel, there's only room for two cars........ and on the other pump as I got there was............

Honestly these Blue RcF's becoming very common now....... what say you @DAW @Jon B @Comedian anyone fancy changing for say a Carbon.....

IMG_3969.thumb.JPG.f40fe7b213b942009a3cc85983bddd0b.JPGIMG_3970.thumb.JPG.510d485665d841b020723e81e9b1a794.JPG

Big Rat

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Not as common as those tesla things. They're everywhere.

Was that a genuine bump into an unknown RCF?

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, Big Rat said:

Nice old charismatic places but the fuel prices.......😳

🐀

Great for 10 litres to get you home and fill your boots with rolls and ice cream while your there !   Swings and roundabouts I spose.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Comedian said:

Looks like it.

The other guy probably didn't recognise Ratty's Trans Am

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Comedian said:

@Comedian Absolute genuine encounter just picked Mrs Rat from work in central Bristol, the garage is about 5 miles from junction 19 of the M5, pulled in  as I was getting low on fuel and there he was, quick word  with the owner owned his from new and he'd never seen another on the road👍

🐀

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

@Comedian Absolute genuine encounter just picked Mrs Rat from work in central Bristol, the garage is about 5 miles from junction 19 of the M5, pulled in  as I was getting low on fuel and there he was, quick word  with the owner owned his from new and he'd never seen another on the road👍

🐀

Owned from new 😮 Imagine that depreciation!!

He’s lucky he didn’t hear your QS!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Big Rat said:

Hour or so ago pulled into what must be one of the very few 'one man operated I serve you petrol sir' old fashion garages left in the Uk to get some fuel, there's only room for two cars........ and on the other pump as I got there was............

Honestly these Blue RcF's becoming very common now....... what say you @DAW @Jon B @Comedian anyone fancy changing for say a Carbon.....

IMG_3969.thumb.JPG.f40fe7b213b942009a3cc85983bddd0b.JPGIMG_3970.thumb.JPG.510d485665d841b020723e81e9b1a794.JPG

Big Rat

Nah those carbons are becoming bit common 😆😉

How funny - what were the odds of that I wonder!! Only ever seen an RCF on the road on my way home from Goodwood where I’m sure the odds are much higher.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SMorris said:

I know that garage!  Could've had 3 in there.

@SMorris Hi Stuart have you seen it about before, apparently he farms most the land thereabouts, and it was bought from and serviced by Lexus Bristol.

Big Rat

4 hours ago, Big Rat said:

Big Rat

Just goes to prove how lazy RCF owners are!

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Big Rat said:

🐀

Notice how blue is irresistible to the laydeeez. 

I had forgotten what the stock pipes looked like.

That is a coincidence, although I did see a few of them all together in Wales last month, all being washed at the same time.......really weird.................

I left before they noticed me.

• Haha 1

On 5/23/2018 at 9:04 PM, DAW said:

Nah those carbons are becoming bit common 😆😉

How funny - what were the odds of that I wonder!! Only ever seen an RCF on the road on my way home from Goodwood where I’m sure the odds are much higher.

Sorry for the delayed response.  Might have to change in that case @Big Rat.  I also know and have used the garage.  It’s just a matter of time before we all turn up together 😀

• Like 2