Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Alarm Install | Lexus IS200, NO unlock/lock Wires In Master Switch to Complete Install. Door Module Instead.

Hey guys, 

I've been researching for about two weeks trying to solve this one. There are several topics about alarm unlock/lock install but none seem to address this version of my IS.

I've attached my master switch layout, this is the RHD UK version, I'm physically missing what the RHD schematics point to as the unlock wire (pin 6) and lock wire (pin 15), it's not there. Instead I have another module under the steering-wheel, "Double Lock Door Control" (85970-53010 051500-3390), which I can't find anything on except some sellers and dealer links. 

Can anyone help or guide me to complete my alarm install?

Notes
- I've attached the official wiring schematics that fits my IS200. Everything matches except I'm missing the important wires.
- I've attached my master-switch wiring harness with notes from my research. I'm missing the lock/unlock wires
- I've attached the pin layout and colors for my "Double Lock Door Control" with some quick test I've done. Wasn't able to find a wiring diagram with information
- There is NO lock switch nor keyhole on the passenger side

SCHAMATICS-master-plug-02.jpg

SCHAMATICS-master-plug-03.jpg

door-lock-door-control-03-04.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Did you get any further in this, had the same problem for 3 months now, been going thru ebays supply of body control ecu’s. Tried everything, can get doors to lock but not unlock, then control module blows,

Hey Dan,

Didn't get any further at all, can you tell me what wires (color, location, etc) that you taped into to get the doors to lock and possibly your relay setup, if any?

I made this post basically when I gave up but I will continue the project again if I have a new starting point.

Will be having another go at it the weekend, will let you know how I got on.

just been playing round with relays and diodes, problem was only using 1 relay last time and was getting it to lock, planing on using 2 relays this time, 1 to lock, 1 to unlock, and some trick wiring, see what happens, probably blow another body control module, but hey, need to get this sorted.

Understood. Did you tap into the wires in the Double Lock Door Control, the master switch or the main ECU? You've had some progress, I've had none in that regards so if you can tell me the wires you've taped into I can do my own test and post results back here.

Cheers, 

Got it, still playing around with it at the moment, but can get it to lock and unlock on the Clifford remote, also have still got the door master switch lock unlock as well. Haven’t got deadlocks to work yet that’s my next on my list. Will write down what I’ve done in the next day or so when got a spare hour. Not overly complicated just takes a bit of time.

Was wondering what alarm you were going to fit as wiring might be different to what I’ve done, to start with there’s a thread on here which explains how to alter the body control module, you need to follow that. Pin 10 is unlock - R+W, 9 is lock + G+Y. Then wire up as a reverse polarity set up. Basically using the control module as a switch. 

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links