Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Have you seen this ls400…!

That reg doesn't come up on DVLA history check so cannot see if there are any corrosion issues mentioned on advisories, he's written plenty about it but the same things apply & can be said of all LS400's, in fact they are often said on this forum, the 57k miles do not influence me in any way, take into account a Volvo 740 or 760 would get close on 300k + if it were serviced regulary, £14,995.......yea, sure 😁                             

It’s not a premium colour combo and “gold” as I call it, is a tricky colour. 

Great condition though on the face of it.

Price is ahead of the market😂

If I won the lottery, and having drunk a bottle of whisky to celebrate, suddenly felt the need to blow £15K, he might be in with a chance, otherwise I would have said £4K at most.

Not sure why he did not modify the doors, so the brollies would fit in them as they do in a Roller.

especially when £15k  buys you a Ls600, old but not as old as this, and probably with Lexus Full Service History too ...............  does this Mk4 have that over the past 20 years I wonder !

and a Roller, well, both a RR and a Bentley can be had for the same money too ............  

Malc

I think if anyone does buy this for 15K or thereabouts, they'd be scared to drive it. I know I would.

I think I'd sooner buy the silver W-reg one that's up for 6K, drive it without fear and spend some of the savings on whisky. 😁

I'll play devil's advocate and ask why it isn't worth that? If the condition and history are really that good then why not drop 15k on it? What else could you buy that gives you that sort of motoring for that price?

33 minutes ago, rich1068 said:

why not drop 15k on it?

Because I could buy an equivilant one (inc color) with a lifetime FSH lexus main dealer service for £12k less.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1998-LEXUS-LS400-MARK-IV-DYNAMIC-PACK-96000-MILES-12-MONTH-MOT/142803098361?hash=item213fba5af9:g:kH0AAOSwt5VbAni7

1 hour ago, dendonc said:

Because I could buy an equivilant one (inc color) with a lifetime FSH lexus main dealer service for £12k less.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1998-LEXUS-LS400-MARK-IV-DYNAMIC-PACK-96000-MILES-12-MONTH-MOT/142803098361?hash=item213fba5af9:g:kH0AAOSwt5VbAni7

Already had deposit taken, but it looks like a bargain, and agree the other one is not worth £12K more.

I would have been up to Smethwick like a shot if I really needed another 400, I love the bronze colour

6 hours ago, Cotswold Pete said:

If I won the lottery, and having drunk a bottle of whisky to celebrate, suddenly felt the need to blow £15K, he might be in with a chance, otherwise I would have said £4K at most.

Not sure why he did not modify the doors, so the brollies would fit in them as they do in a Roller.

And in a Skoda Superb Pete.

blow me down, the Seller seems to have 3 more Ls400s for sale too ...........  sounds too good to be true but hey, he's probably happy making a good profit on each eh !

Do i want another one too ?  she'd possibly kill me if I said so ....  she's already threatened me with some serious issues if i go and buy a " family " owned 1960s Austin Cambridge estate that's available right now  :Jumpy:n ................. now, that is a rare beast for sure

Malc

Ignoring the high mileage this Car with just 32 minutes to go is a Steal at £900.   I checked the History and only a few thous each year during last past 3/4 years.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/263718310355?_trksid=p2471758.m4703

Can't justify having two unfortunately..

See t'bay no longer allow people to go to a finished item to see what it makes.  I switched off about two minutes before final price and it stood at £1,009 which was tremendous value for such a magnificent beast. Of course the price could have taken off in the last few mins??. For those who took an interest  in the Maroon two tone with Cream interior its too late now but the MOT history can be seen under Reg  S796VOP  

PS Very Old Person - made for me!

33 minutes ago, runsgrateasanut said:

See t'bay no longer allow people to go to a finished item to see what it makes.

Two options for you if you are interested in the end price of an item :

1. Add it to your Watch List and after the auction has ended it is still there with the final bid price.

2. Use the Advance Search facility searching Completed Listings.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cruisermark said:

The 15k ls400 has just been reduced to 10k - I was expecting a reduction but not such a big jump!

That's quite the price drop!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links