Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hello.

Back when I had a celica their forum had a large number of genuine part numbers to help other members out. I've seen pinned at the top is LS430 part numbers, but going through my cars service history by it's previous owner it had provided some Lexus part numbers for some service and some not usual service items.

Would it be in anyone's interest if I was to list the part numbers in a thread and update it when people contributed?

I'm sure there's a long drawn out way of finding a specific part number, but it was helpful to have stickies at the top of the celica forum, thinking it may be of use to some guys on here?

Thoughts?

Edit: I have found a site that lists a lot of numbers but there's a lot of searching and clicking links involved. Would it still be of help to anyone to have it listed here?

Yes I think that would be a great idea.  I often find having the part number helps when looking at other companies for aftermarket items.

If you are up for it then please do so!

So for some strange reason I can't edit my post whilst viewing the forum on my pc. Either that or I'm just blind after a long week lol.

Here are a few #'s I've gotten

Service Items:

Air filter - L17801-50010-83

Fuel Filter - L23300-50060

Drain plug gasket - L90430-12028

Oil Filter - L90915-20004

Fan Belt -  L90916-02464

Timing Belt - L13568-59095

Water Pump - L16100-59275

Water pump Gasket - L16271-50010

O-Ring/seal - L96761-24019

O-Ring/Seal - L96761-35035      (Not sure of the difference between these two, both were found on a timing belt/water pump service)

Coolant - L08889-80002/L08889-80006

Seal Packing (?) - L08826-00080

Screenwash - L08808-80015

Other Numbers

Combination Lens N/STK (One of the rear tail lamp clusters) - L81551-50090

OEM Rubber Boot Mat - PZ434-F1300-PJ

UCF20 Facelift ("Mk 4", VVTi)

Steering Rack Bush No. 1 - 45516-50020

Steering Rack Bush No. 2 - 45517-50020

ARB Drop Link Front Left -48810-50011

ARB Drop Link Front Right - 48820-50011

ARB Drop Link Rear - 48830-22041 [x2]

ARB Bush Front - 48815-50151 [x2]

ARB Bush Rear - 48815-50160 [x2]

Power Steering Air Control Valve -  17630-16040

Need model year details too?
Plus only of worth if someone keeps it up to date

Apologies forgot to mention these will be a for a mk4. I will update this continually where possible. When I have some spare time and am able to edit original posts where possible.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Nevermind seems I can't edit on either my phone or laptop at the moment. Once I haven't had time to read any newsposts if there are any out but I'll edit these once I am able to again

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Needs a ‘data owner’ of some description, someone to check every 6 months or so.  

A good idea in theory but it may just be easier link to websites, as they get updated. (7zap, toyodiy etc)

Not been my experience that Toyota parts numbers change too frequently. In any event, entering an old number into Google will bring up any replacement number. 

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links