Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Drunken Rat on Tour

I’ve been a bit absent on here of late as Mrs Rat has forced onto something called a holiday.....

Anyway let’s see if anyone can guess where this picture was taken of me asking some unresponsive locals drunken directions to the local Lexus dealership....... I will reveal why in my next exciting post 🙄

5902DFC4-384E-45EA-A4D0-5475ADD28E31.jpeg.039d0a25931df41187b3e7eb80f659ef.jpeg

Another slight clue is the Hotel outside......FBDBF9E8-BFE5-40CF-AE15-B1845CBA83A4.thumb.jpeg.0eaee752fad819a79fe2fbf73f96fbc0.jpeg

Big Rat

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Mattmech said:

That’s definitely Southend on sea, recognise the lights 😁

Are you sure? it looks more like Clacton-on-Sea.

• Haha 3

Oh and by the way we’re not staying at The Marina bay not likely at £875 per nite..... just making use.... repetive use.... of the roof top bar.....🤪

E4703192-18D8-480A-BC5A-9F5916684A12.jpeg.76106987d3e3bd6bfa74132bb5301530.jpeg

🐀

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Big Rat said:

@Ala Larj 10 out of 10 Ala you win a A free week suite in the Marina Bay Hotel to the value of £6.6k 😳

Oh by the way @Flytvr is picking up the tab 😉

🐀

I’m not paying for your ladyboys!!!

I’m also telling Mo!!!

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

@Flytvr You mean...... you mean.....there not actually...... ladies....... but but.......hang on I spent ages negotiating with this lot for the right one as well....

1D83EAB7-3E34-41F6-BEBD-F761C9B3298F.jpeg.425c20d5f3830975a8b9cbeaf5a7f3b6.jpeg

Big Rat

Don’t waste your time telling me, it’s Mo you need to apologise to!! 😜

• Haha 1

@FTBBCVoodoo Lee thanx for that matey, were in some place called Perth Australia at the moment Mrs Rat wants handbags made from Kangaroo bits.......🙄

Ive agreed so long as we can go back to Singapore next week.......:yahoo:

🐀

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links