Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Electric steering column retraction

How do you disable the steering wheel retracting when I turn the car (GS250 2013) off.

I’ve set the position in the memory but I find it perfectly easy to get in and out the car with the steering wheel in position when I leave the engine on. I’d rather it just stay in rather than wait for it to come out and drop into position.

Also how to I set the climate control so when i change the temperature it changes the other side too? It’s usually just me in the car

Sent from my Iphone using Tapatalk

Regarding the A/C, there should be an option labelled DUAL somewhere. When checked, both zones will be controlled simultaneously.

Is that in the menu or a button somewhere in the dash

I know you can disable the seats from moving when you switch off but don't know if this disables the steering wheel as well. It's somewhere in the general settings I think.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, J Henderson said:

Regarding the A/C, there should be an option labelled DUAL somewhere. When checked, both zones will be controlled simultaneously.

On the AC screen there is an icon called dual.

• Like 1

I know you can disable the seats from moving when you switch off but don't know if this disables the steering wheel as well. It's somewhere in the general settings I think.

Got the seats disabled but not the wheel. Salesman told me it couldn’t be, worth a shot. It’s a first world problem.