Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Sad Day Sold my LS460 but see new owners video

Sad day on Tuesday 29th May when I handed over the car to a trader in Sheffield who was chasing me for over a month to buy it for his stock. 

If you want to hear a grown man nearly wetting himself with excitement then type Phil Walker Car Sales in Sheffield into Google and watch his video of my ex car.  He just loves Lexus.

It's the only car I will truly miss. At 11 years old it was  time to move on and I've  gone back into a Jaguar having had 3 of them in the past.  

The LS460 is now up for sale at this trader's premises.  I must admit although it was all my own work getting the 460 to the  condition he will now benefit from  it still made me  smile when I hear someone  praise it so much.   I don't think he will have it long.  Sorry don't know how to attach a video off the Internet otherwise I would.

Steve

Thanks to John/Sorcerer for putting the video on the Post.

Why it had to go Malc,   simple answer is I ran it for 2 years and 8 months under Lexus extended warranty for peace of mind.  12 months warranty the dealer gave me when I bought it and then i extended it for another 2 years.   At 11 years now I just felt I should sell it while it's condition and mileage were likely to be attractive to someone.  That someone was Phil Walker of Sheffield who sells a few Lexus models of all types.  He only buys good stock and won't look at anything that doesn't have full Lexus history.

He wanted to buy it when he first saw it about a month ago while I was searching for a GS300h Premier but couldn't find one without travelling into the London area.

Got fed looking so decided to buy a  Jaguar.   I'll probably go back to Lexus in about 3 years as the LS was the best car I've owned.   Did find a 3 year old white GS300h F Sport but they cost so much and was simply over my budget.  Ended up with a 2017 Jaguar XE  R Sport  AWD  diesel which I know bears no comparison to the LS but that was never my intention.  It's more about running costs now.  

Steve

• Like 3

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links