Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus Dealership in BAHRAIN

If the Pursuit of Perfection is to be properly implemented as far as this Brand is concerned.. then our local Lexus representatives EK Kanoo are the definition of it!

We are not only blessed but very fortunate to have a dealer who understands today's demands and needs. They have grown to adapt to the market segments as a whole and have truly stuck to their values and commitments to customers.

We must have the only dealer on the planet who will sell you a brand new Lexus, and modify the hell out of it and still honour your warranty.

At EK Kanoo they will honour your warranty no matter what you have installed to the car, in fact, their subsidiary at Kanoo Performance will do the modifications for you! From the simplest exhaust and intake upgrades to a full blown supercharger kit! NO PROBLEM

Inst-image.jpg

• Like 4

@designo Ahmed sounds fantastic soon as I get home I’ll see if I can stuff my RCF into the hold of an A380 and pop over for some bits and pieces......:yes:

As an aside then the spare wheel your Gsf came with was it simply a front wheel of the style on the car to enable it to fit back or front ?

Big Rat

On 6/3/2018 at 12:40 PM, Big Rat said:

@designo Ahmed sounds fantastic soon as I get home I’ll see if I can stuff my RCF into the hold of an A380 and pop over for some bits and pieces......:yes:

As an aside then the spare wheel your Gsf came with was it simply a front wheel of the style on the car to enable it to fit back or front ?

Big Rat

Hi there,

The OEM spare wheel my car with was not the a GSF wheel. It was what some people would call.. a transport wheel?

Here's a picture of the wheel.

20180422_165608_24cd7827529ccbfa8e1f079eec497879f9e1e295.jpg

• Like 2

@designo Ahmed thanks for coming back to me on that, this is the same wheel I saw as original equipment in Singapore last week on both the GsF and the Rcf as well as the Lc500.

We do not get this in the Uk and there are a few of us here keen to get our hands on them including me.

Now that you are part of the fold so to speak would it be to much to ask you to find the availability of ordering them at your dealers.

They are impossible to get here and Singapore Lexus can’t help.

Could you obtain the cost and very importantly the part number for me.

Its only the wheel we are after.

To be honest good condition used ones would be fine if you know a source.

Thanks in Advance

Big Rat

• Like 3

Yes Ekanoo are simply the best in this part of the world, If I was to ever install the RR Supercharger (and still had my car in ksa) I would have gone to them with my eyes closed. 

Great company, great people and amazing work 

• Like 2

On 6/5/2018 at 12:48 PM, Big Rat said:

@designo Ahmed thanks for coming back to me on that, this is the same wheel I saw as original equipment in Singapore last week on both the GsF and the Rcf as well as the Lc500.

We do not get this in the Uk and there are a few of us here keen to get our hands on them including me.

Now that you are part of the fold so to speak would it be to much to ask you to find the availability of ordering them at your dealers.

They are impossible to get here and Singapore Lexus can’t help.

Could you obtain the cost and very importantly the part number for me.

Its only the wheel we are after.

To be honest good condition used ones would be fine if you know a source.

Thanks in Advance

Big Rat

Absolutely, I'll get on it right away and get back to you with their quote and a shipping cost as well. No worries mate.

You may also want to consider getting the trunk mat that goes with the spare wheel for the GSF. Here's a video of the trunk before removing the spare.

https://youtu.be/4ti-KpmLMWw

• Like 1