Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Tyres - Again. Sorry 😊

Picked up an IS300H F Sport and loving it so far. Thinking about changing the tyres soon and was wondering what people are running or recommending. I’ve done searches but just want to see if anyone has bought some recently.

Many Thanks

hi 

glad you're enjoying the IS great cars. I'm running Michelin pilot sport 4's get great reviews. Since I've put these on I haven't seen much of the traction control.light..I paid about £135 each for the rears which was a decent price. don't got for budget rubbish, not worth it on a car like these, or any car for that matter.

Cheers

Carl 

• Like 1

+1 for Michelin PS4.
Every bit as grippy and responsive for spirited driving as the Pilot Super Sports that I previously had, but way quieter, more compliant and better on fuel. Just great tyres overall.
You can get £40 off a set of 4 at Blackcircles just now which brings them a bit closer to the cheaper options.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, J Henderson said:

+1 for Michelin PS4.
Every bit as grippy and responsive for spirited driving as the Pilot Super Sports that I previously had, but way quieter, more compliant and better on fuel. Just great tyres overall.
You can get £40 off a set of 4 at Blackcircles just now which brings them a bit closer to the cheaper options.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Yes I have a friend who works for Mitch and he told me they own black circles which I never knew, hence the discount they do on michy 

• 2 weeks later...

Ordered some PS4 for the front from my lexus dealer. They matched the price from blackcircles and as a bonus they will collect and drop the car off after fitting from work... bonus 😊

• Like 1

Ordered some PS4 for the front from my lexus dealer. They matched the price from blackcircles and as a bonus they will collect and drop the car off after fitting from work... bonus [emoji4]

Alas I’d didn’t respond to this thread in time to be helpful but this is exactly what I did when my GS450 needed new tyres. Local Lexus dealer price matched Blackcircles and four new Michelin PS4s were fitted, with the usual dealer convenience of my car being dropped back to my office.

Good for you for buying quality tyres.

Sent from my Iphone using Tapatalk

Great service form the dealership. Car picked up, tyres fitted and returned. Never had any good service from VW like that before. So glad I decided to move to Lexus. 

57 minutes ago, PRP74 said:

Great service form the dealership. Car picked up, tyres fitted and returned. Never had any good service from VW like that before. So glad I decided to move to Lexus. 

I usually go in to get my tyres fitted. They only charged me £10 + vat each!! Very happy and never had scratched wheels at Lexus before either