Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

2013 LS600H for £20k on Auto Trader

• 2 weeks later...

I bought this car a few days ago and am thrilled with it. I've previously had a 1991 LS400 and a 1998 one but have been away from the brand for a long time. I part exchanged a new shape MX5 which I bought new three years ago - a bit of a change in size, space, luxury and drive!!

I wasn't concerned at all about the service history - good main dealer history with an independent garage service in June this year and a full bill of health from Lexus on the hybrid system.

I can't speak highly enough of TH Boler they were a pleasure to deal with and so relaxed about us having a look around and sit in their supercars.

It says a lot about the car that the garage owner had been using it as his personal car while his LS460 was in for work and he chose it over the Bentleys and Rolls Royce that he had on the lot saying it was a much better drive than all of them. He was also impressed with the hybrid drivetrain compared to his 460.

Welcome me back to the Lexus fold!

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, VengaBus said:

he chose it over the Bentleys 

I was told the same thing by a garage/dealer owner around the N Lancs Yorks border area earlier this year. His personal car was a Bentley but he said the Lexus LS engine was a much smoother engine than the Bentley, he did not mention other interior comforts, but was quite emphatic about the smooth engine & driving in it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, VengaBus said:

I bought this car a few days ago and am thrilled with it.

BRILLIANT well done  Enjoy many months/years of outstanding motoring

Please put up piccys etc and keep us in the loop as the months progress  :yahoo:

Malc

• Like 1

On 8/9/2018 at 2:07 PM, Malc said:

BRILLIANT well done  Enjoy many months/years of outstanding motoring

Please put up piccys etc and keep us in the loop as the months progress  :yahoo:

Malc

Pictures please!

I have to say that if that is supposed to help driving at night it would have the opposite affect for me .

It is taking the drivers attention away from the forward view through the screen and causing the focus of attention to be changing constantly from different perspectives.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Spacewagon52 said:

I find it quite hard to judge if it would be too distracting. A heads-up night vision display might be better as you will see both images together .... if you can get my drift?

Might be of some use on the bridge of the Starship USS Enterprise, but of questionable need in a current motor car.

• Haha 1