Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Tomorrow is the big day my new windscreen arrives , for my 400, autoglass finally they got onto Lexus U.K. and they have supplied them with the correct screen, the long wait is over at last. 

1 hour ago, SHELLDRAKE said:

Tomorrow is the big day my new windscreen arrives , for my 400, autoglass finally they got onto Lexus U.K. and they have supplied them with the correct screen, the long wait is over at last. 

Hope all goes well. Avoid Morrisons car wash for the first few years !!  :):):)

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, SHELLDRAKE said:

autoglass finally they got onto Lexus U.K. and they have supplied them with the correct screen

Did they tell you/ask you first if it was acceptable for them to get from Lexus instead of you, I ask cause you will, in theory, have to pay them for getting it from Lexus instead of you getting from your nearest Lexus main dealer!

Hello John and Denis : I will avoid Morrisons for ever a load of crap, They told me that they would get in touch with the main screen supplier which is Lexus, the bill will  be covered by my insurance, but I had to pay £75  towards the bill---the fitters arrive today between 13:15--15:45.    Cheers .

1 hour ago, SHELLDRAKE said:

Hello John and Denis : I will avoid Morrisons for ever a load of crap, They told me that they would get in touch with the main screen supplier which is Lexus, the bill will  be covered by my insurance, but I had to pay £75  towards the bill---the fitters arrive today between 13:15--15:45.    Cheers .

Glad it has all gone well Norman.

Have I seen youi n the Shell filling station opposite the Civic Hall in Ellesmere Port ?

3 hours ago, SHELLDRAKE said:

John:Yes it is possible that you have seen me there.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links