Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

4 minutes ago, mrfunex said:

Oh no! Someone stuck a Halfords V8 badge on the side... 😧

And another one on the center console in front of the gear stick.

Nice spec car though, TVD and a sunroof.

• Like 1

This car is not a Carbon it’s been wrapped been bought and sold a couple of times recently, I believe by the same dealer.

A member expressed an interest in it a while back got some info on it and the reg number.

Big Rat

Not being carbon it is actually better - proper leather seats and sunroof. From other perspective even if it would be carbon, that would not be bargain... it is pretty much going price nowadays. 

6 hours ago, Linas.P said:

Not being carbon it is actually better - proper leather seats and sunroof. From other perspective even if it would be carbon, that would not be bargain... it is pretty much going price nowadays. 

I’d buy it. Easy to swap out most of the bits you don’t like as they are interchangeable with IS 220d parts. That Lionel bloke ( @Linas.P) will come round and do the work for you. Heck he might even fit one of those useless things called a sunroof. All IMvHO of course 😀

10 minutes ago, Linas.P said:

Waste of time... why not to buy IS220d then?! Why bother with some car with plastic roof and bonnet?

Exactly. Why bother with an F car at all? Just stick to an IS220d 👍

10 hours ago, Linas.P said:

Not being carbon it is actually better - proper leather seats and sunroof. 

Never seen a leather sunroof - reminds me of madmax beyond thunder dome for some reason....

It depends, if it is fully loaded (TVD, ACC/PCS, Sunroof) then it is good value indeed. If it is stock car (ML only) then not so much... there were several low miles cars at that price actually even lower, there was white one a year ago for £32k with only 10k miles and yellow wrapped white one with 8k miles for £31k.

I must say, at this particular time there are very few RC-F under £35k, but in the beginning of the year there were like 10 cars to choose from, so that might impact the perspective what is good price and what is not so much.

17 minutes ago, Bluethunder said:

..and finished in orange!

Probably that is why it is cheap... 

Shouts of serious middle age crisis....

I was about to say - I don't meant to offend anyone saying it, but then though it would be just plainly fake of me. I does shout of middle age crisis...

Well... that is unless it is 15th car in your collection and the one you only use for track. Only other acceptable case is if you are 17 years old.. then the colour suits the age very well!

52 minutes ago, Linas.P said:

Probably that is why it is cheap... 

Shouts of serious middle age crisis....

I was about to say - I don't meant to offend anyone saying it, but then though it would be just plainly fake of me. I does shout of middle age crisis...

Well... that is unless it is 15th car in your collection and the one you only use for track. Only other acceptable case is if you are 17 years old.. then the colour suits the age very well!

I did think that but would need to see it in person before ruling it out. 

21 minutes ago, Stuno1 said:

I did think that but would need to see it in person before ruling it out. 

Totally I agree. 

I personally wouldn’t go for orange, but they do look spectacular in he flesh.

At the end of the day, each to their own.

1 hour ago, Flytvr said:

they do look spectacular in he flesh.

ohhh.. that is given. Obviously, they look spectacular... Any RC-F looks spectacular regardless of the colour, but Orange is literally like a statement..