Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

3 hours ago, Linas.P said:

Probably that is why it is cheap... 

Shouts of serious middle age crisis....

I was about to say - I don't meant to offend anyone saying it, but then though it would be just plainly fake of me. I does shout of middle age crisis...

Well... that is unless it is 15th car in your collection and the one you only use for track. Only other acceptable case is if you are 17 years old.. then the colour suits the age very well!

Or it's this...

Image result for the general lee

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Linas.P said:

ohhh.. that is given. Obviously, they look spectacular... Any RC-F looks spectacular regardless of the colour, but Orange is literally like a statement.. 

I don’t agree that any RCF looks spectacular. They look bland in silver, but that’s my humble opinion.

It was a press feature car for quite some time....489D76EB-5388-4486-922B-511C6E953224.thumb.jpeg.e9ba8a64bdfbe68e1651b73ee92b7025.jpeg

according to my data it does have TVD, was on a private plate for sale for quite sometime and didn’t sell, a two owner car I believe.

For the record I love the Orange....

🐀

• Like 3

Iconic car, unfortunately the programme makers wrecked hundreds of these........
[emoji232]

Lucky though that they still have no1 - probably the most valuable of them.

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

@Jon_B Couldn’t agree more Jon, bet that was quite an experience. Never owned an American car considered it one or twice, hired a dodge dually a couple of times in the states loved it.

But the Chargers Bullit has a lot to answer for....😁

🐀

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Comedian said:

Lucky though that they still have no1 - probably the most valuable of them.

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

@Comedian Sean here’s a nice little read for let’s say..... someone who needed a rest from work..... or has a hand related industrial accident.....:whistling1:

https://www.roadandtrack.com/car-culture/entertainment/g6809/ten-things-you-did-not-know-about-the-dukes-of-hazzards-general-lee/

21 minutes ago, Jon_B said:

@Big Rat, what I've just realised is that it was that Dan's 6th Birthday and he is 15 in August 😮

@Jon_B Expensive time looming close now then matey...... now you've given him a taste for American muscle he's going to be wanting one of these then..... when he's seventeen...... whole new insurance thread about to start there 😉

🐀

IMG_0822.JPG.8ccd0b308b22e685c8d374d1dc65c510.JPG

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Big Rat said:

It was a press feature car for quite some time....489D76EB-5388-4486-922B-511C6E953224.thumb.jpeg.e9ba8a64bdfbe68e1651b73ee92b7025.jpeg

according to my data it does have TVD, was on a private plate for sale for quite sometime and didn’t sell, a two owner car I believe.

For the record I love the Orange....

🐀

Same.  If I was in a position to purchase...  RCF carbon in orange for me.  I would then pretend I was driving around in a GT3 RS 4.0 in the Porsche Orange 🙂

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, FTBBCVoodoo said:

Same.  If I was in a position to purchase...  RCF carbon in orange for me.  I would then pretend I was driving around in a GT3 RS 4.0 in the Porsche Orange 🙂

@FTBBCVoodoo Lee well you’ve got me there 😉

🐀

I love that orange and would have no issues owning it. RCF is supposed to be something special after all.

Had a focus ST 225 in another life. Got a black one and spent the next 4 years regretting not getting it in orange.

• Like 2