Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Sunday Morning.

65mike

Hi all:clap:

Well decided to give her a good wash and brush up pictures below the wright up.:smile:

First i used my last off Meguires car shampoo after giving her the once over with water nice bucket off soapy water then towered her down only the best towel for her mind you, next decided to give her a claying as i had half a clay bar left so thought i might as well use it up, to be honest the paint was in good condition not like the usual sand paper effect that i have had previously, last owner must have looked after her so**s law says you will run out off the lubricant to use the clay bar so used water as i understand this is ok to use.:lookaround:

Next had to use my Autoglym car shampoo to give her a wash again and rinsed with water and dried her with the towel left to dry and had a sit down and had my coffee:rolleyes:

Once dried used Autoglym super resin polish to polish her after that used the sealant which takes up to a hour before buffing off which while it was drying i used the spare time to pump up the tyres and use Autoglym rubber surface restorer stuff polish the wheels and polish the glass and top up the washer fluid:rolleyes:

When ready i buffed the car to a lovely shine looks like a tanner up a sweeps behind.:biggrin:

Now knackered and need a sit down before dinner.:huh:

See what you think.

65mike:driving:

IMG_0242.jpg

IMG_0245.jpg

IMG_0246.jpg

IMG_0243.jpg

IMG_0244.jpg

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, 65mike said:

Hi all:clap:

Well decided to give her a good wash and brush up pictures below the wright up.:smile:

First i used my last off Meguires car shampoo after giving her the once over with water nice bucket off soapy water then towered her down only the best towel for her mind you, next decided to give her a claying as i had half a clay bar left so thought i might as well use it up, to be honest the paint was in good condition not like the usual sand paper effect that i have had previously, last owner must have looked after her so**s law says you will run out off the lubricant to use the clay bar so used water as i understand this is ok to use.:lookaround:

Next had to use my Autoglym car shampoo to give her a wash again and rinsed with water and dried her with the towel left to dry and had a sit down and had my coffee:rolleyes:

Once dried used Autoglym super resin polish to polish her after that used the sealant which takes up to a hour before buffing off which while it was drying i used the spare time to pump up the tyres and use Autoglym rubber surface restorer stuff polish the wheels and polish the glass and top up the washer fluid:rolleyes:

When ready i buffed the car to a lovely shine looks like a tanner up a sweeps behind.:biggrin:

Now knackered and need a sit down before dinner.:huh:

See what you think.

65mike:driving:

IMG_0242.jpg

IMG_0245.jpg

IMG_0246.jpg

IMG_0243.jpg

IMG_0244.jpg

Looks fantastic. Did mine today too. Similar regime but finished it off with bilt hammer double wax. Managed to squeeze in four coffees though!

• 2 years later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links