Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

ISF Exhaust Trim Removal

Is there a write up anywhere showing how to remove/fit the stock fake tips? Also any info on what size bolts hold them in? 

Mine has the H&S exhaust with aftermarket tips, I’m not keen on them so I want to refit the stock ones. I may have them powdercoated black before putting them back on. 

It's a bumper off job. You have to remove most of the boot floor to get at the fixings.

If you look for the rear reflector LED upgrade its shows you how to remove the bumper.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On ‎6‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 2:18 PM, Arqum said:

It's a bumper off job. You have to remove most of the boot floor to get at the fixings.

If you look for the rear reflector led upgrade its shows you how to remove the bumper.

When I had my exhaust replaced they removed the tips intact without removing anything, I didn't see anything you couldn't get at and why would you need to go through the boot floor!!!!!, it was 3, 13mm bolts if I remember correctly

• Thanks 1

On 6/16/2018 at 1:46 PM, GibletPH said:

Mine has the H&S exhaust with aftermarket tips, I’m not keen on them so I want to refit the stock ones. I may have them powdercoated black before putting them back on. 

Might be worth making sure the welds are ok at the same time as they are known to fail occasionally losing the odd tip.

When I originally bought my ISF you could only buy the whole fake tip assembly at £400 a corner - was one of the advantages of the H&S exhaust system for me.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DAW said:

Might be worth making sure the welds are ok at the same time as they are known to fail occasionally losing the odd tip.

When I originally bought my ISF you could only buy the whole fake tip assembly at £400 a corner - was one of the advantages of the H&S exhaust system for me.

Yup! Same here. £800 to replace the originals or £980 for a full brand new H&S. Easy decision.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links