Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

The last 3 Unregistered GsF’s

Whilst at Lexus Cheltenham yesterday got chatting with another customer who is a long term serial Ls buyer.

All his cars are adapted for him by Lexus as he’s disabled, and they are going to do the same for him with a new GsF.

So once the last 2 are gone presumably that’s it, i saw that the 66 Black Gsf on the forecourt has sold and finally someone has put a deposit on my old IsF.

Big Rat

• Like 3

Just now, Big Rat said:

Whilst at Lexus Cheltenham yesterday got chatting with another customer who is a long term serial Ls buyer.

All his cars are adapted for him by Lexus as he’s disabled, and they are going to do the same for him with a new GsF.

So once the last 2 are gone presumably that’s it, i saw that the 66 Black Gsf on the forecourt has sold and finally someone has put a deposit on my old IsF.

Big Rat

Ooooo. Great news hat your car has sold!!!

6 hours ago, Big Rat said:

@Flytvr Yes matey your right nearly seven in fact, just levels @Mark G at Lexus Coventry and they’ve all found new homes.

🐀

7 months - that's frightening. Not even sure where my old F went. Poor old girl 🙄

@J Henderson John I believe not, but there is a right hand drive RcF that's been seen at 'Lexus UK Headquarters on UK trade plates.

I understand that one of each maybe just maybe at the 10th anniversary meet, date of which as yet still undecided.

But I'm at the dealers on Saturday and the DP there is a font of insider info I shall pump him ...... so to speak and try and find out more, if one is available shall I put a deposit down on your behalf........😇

Big Rat

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Big Rat said:

@Flytvr I've just checked the Listers Lexus site and mine is back on there as of today and @Mark G has gone maybe the buyer changed his mind....😂

🐀

I wonder if stock handing around for 7 months is ok for them? I wonder how the car has been treated during it's 7 month sat at a dealership? I wonder how low they'd go on the asking price...probably not as low as I wanted them to go [and now they'd have to buy my For STi off me] :)

• Like 1

Just got back from Lexus Cheltenham having picked up Mrs Rat's car which they serviced and mot'd for her and took care of some MOT failure items, well it is a Ford so presumably it was having one of its ' Frequently Off Road Days'.

Anyway great service from them, had a chat with a few of the guys there  about what @J Henderson John mentioned about the Grey '10th' Anniversary cars in the UK, well there are 9 here available for sale it's believed to be 6 Rcf and 3 Gsf. They will apparently be available for order in August.

The 3 last Gsf's as an aside are 2 Black cars and a Sonic Titanium the Sonic Titanium is allocated to Lexus Cheltenham.

@BUG4LIFE made mention of my old isF unfortunately she's gone for auction not sure where, great shame still whoever gets her will be  getting a low mileage great overall condition car, they really are difficult car to price and place at times.

Big Rat

• Like 2

That’s gutting! Obviously I’m not in the market anymore (unless I could sell my Foz for the same price I paid) but I wonder if they’ve made a loss on the car now? I had 18k ready to go but obviously that would of been to low for them a couple of months ago. Bugger 😞

• Sad 1