Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Tunerfest South - Brands Hatch this Sunday (24th)

Morning All,

Guessing some may already be aware of the big tuning/Time Attack round this coming Sunday at Brands Hatch? Just thought I’d mention it in case anyone is planning to attend?

I’ll be showing my car in the kleers show ‘n’ shine competition again this year (won best of show in 2016, which was before the supercharger kit and a few other bits and bobs!), so if you do attend, please feel free to pop along and say hello. 👍

It’s normally a good turnout with plenty to see and do including a few trade stands, food stands, racing etc.

I’ll be arriving nice and early to get mine all finished up (around 8am or so), so hopefully see some people there throughout the day.

Cheers all.

Pete 😎

• Like 5

Cheers Dan. :thumbup1:

Fingers crossed, but I see from Facebook there are some pretty tasty cars attending.

Think it's going to be a nice warm and sunny day, so that's good at least.

I'll be sure to snap a few photos once it's all cleaned up and looking at it's best to share. :yes:

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Wellsey said:

I might be tempted to pop along. Got nothing planned for Sunday and it's just round the corner!

Nice! If you do decide to pop along, come say hi. Should be with the car on and off throughout the day. 👍

13 hours ago, Big Rat said:

@Peter P18 Have great day Pete, plenty of pics would be great, just Lexus though......:whistling1:

🐀

You got it BR, will try and snap a few good shots throughout the day to share with you all. 😊

• Like 2

Morning Folks,

So amazing day at Brands in the sun yesterday (although I now resemble a lobster! Lol). 😂

Car was looking sharp, although no prizes this year (dodgy judging if you ask me).

Thanks to my soon to be niece for some amazing photos, hope you like them. 👍😎

9A8BB7CC-E4BE-4843-B21B-EB7B1C2E30F5.jpeg

664AC14D-F85E-46DD-A409-D12D9F7E8085.jpeg

A07B62B3-186A-4099-B20E-BD65264397B6.jpeg

33B05469-785E-41EE-9ABC-1BA40000F529.jpeg

048670CF-2F1E-4ED7-B648-EFD22EC15651.jpeg

116161F8-9CCF-4542-B1D9-77C98486E313.jpeg

46DE723E-C94A-401D-B7DF-5FAE30D8B386.jpeg

62BF17C0-E5B2-4083-A665-B287286F0A8A.jpeg

51FEDBDF-02E1-4B7E-BF54-9D015C343F89.jpeg

7D9468F0-BC52-4958-A5C3-11C06C06DB3A.jpeg

4631807E-267D-4F27-9AFD-CD7238B2A905.jpeg

• Like 7

56 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

@Peter P18 Car looks great Pete sounds like quite an event, fab pictures as well, dodgy judge yeah know what you mean stood in front of one or two of those myself... ah wrong scenario 🤡

🐀

Lol, thanks Paul.

Car of the Show went to a Mustang! Had a load of scaffolding hanging off the back (ridiculous rear spoiler), and spent the entire day popping and banging off the limiter with anti-lag. :wallbash:

I was able to resist starting my engine till quite late in the afternoon. I also allowed the engine to get up to temperature unlike the rest of them before demonstrating how a PROPER engine should sound! :wink1:

Let's just say I drew a bigger crowd, had people shouting encouragement from the stands, and the others including the zillion megawatt sound cars kept pretty quiet after that! :yes::laughing:

As Lee P at SRD says, "sounds like an angry God".

• Like 3

@Peter P18 Well that answers it then did the judge and the Mustang owner have the same surname 😉

Ragging cold engines bouncing them off the Rev limiter a massive no no......🙄

Any vids for us to view of the day please say there is .......😎

🐀

There was a video done when I decided to do my one and only rev up session of the day. Trouble is the phone microphone distorted badly, so sounds a bit rubbish unfortunately!

I will post it though in a bit, mainly because the feedback from the guys up in the stand who left watching the vintage F race cars because mine sounded better is priceless! Lol. :wink1::thumbup:

• Like 1