Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

mylexus.co.uk Service History

I've read that you can access an area on mylexus that shows your vehicles service history.....  I've searched all over but cannot locate it, does anyone know where it is?

Good question! I was poking around on the MyLexus site earlier this week and couldn’t find it either. I really hope this is a glitch as the ability to look back over the history is really useful.

I checked the MyLexus Iphone app and that still includes the history, so at least that’s something.

2cc597c0d51e36edad211290a8921db4.png

18b4f696f27456ea1d333165529d6bf7.png

Sent from my Iphone using Tapatalk

This has been discussed a couple of times recently. For some reason the service history section has indeed disappeared from the Lexus website but is still available via the app.

• Like 1

I downloaded the app, I can see the service history tab although its not selectable as I cannot verify the vehicle until I receive my registration certificate.

Oh well, at least it's there!

2 hours ago, baviaannl said:

I downloaded the app, I can see the service history tab although its not selectable as I cannot verify the vehicle until I receive my registration certificate.

Oh well, at least it's there!

That is correct - you need code from V5C to confirm it. Just to manage you expectations - when you access you service history it will be only dates with service type e.g. minor service or service codes. It won't have details of the service like you woudl see on invoice. 

V5C arrived this morning, funny you mention the lack of detail as my car has been serviced religiously by Lexus Bolton which does fully detail every aspect of the service (what was changed etc)  Maybe different dealers log these differently?

1 minute ago, baviaannl said:

V5C arrived this morning, funny you mention the lack of detail as my car has been serviced religiously by Lexus Bolton which does fully detail every aspect of the service (what was changed etc)  Maybe different dealers log these differently?

On the my lexus website?

OK... I see what you mean - yes it does have codes of works carried out, still the level of details are nowhere near what you would see on proforma invoice and health-check you would normally get during the service. Not to mention some of the codes are sometimes difficult to understand.

13 minutes ago, Linas.P said:

OK... I see what you mean - yes it does have codes of works carried out, still the level of details are nowhere near what you would see on proforma invoice and health-check you would normally get during the service. Not to mention some of the codes are sometimes difficult to understand.

I don't see any code numbers at all, everything is itemised with a full description.  Nothing much listed under health check though.

Not sure - maybe Bolton spends more time to describe it... I though it would be automatically generated by system...

That how the same service shows on pro-forma vs. app:

20180621_131258.thumb.jpg.5a514633a70a1c23440f64b8e100dc48.jpgScreenshot_20180621-131352.thumb.png.af2d87402d7d873f2fcdbdacbb9a1f60.png

1 hour ago, Linas.P said:

Not sure - maybe Bolton spends more time to describe it... I though it would be automatically generated by system...

That how the same service shows on pro-forma vs. app:

20180621_131258.thumb.jpg.5a514633a70a1c23440f64b8e100dc48.jpgScreenshot_20180621-131352.thumb.png.af2d87402d7d873f2fcdbdacbb9a1f60.png

Ah, I see what you mean, the Iphone app comments are similar to yours, I didn't have a copy of actual paper service report although obviously from your photo, there is a lot more info that could be provided to make it better.

• 2 weeks later...

I sent an email and got the response below after reading the comments so far.  I was checking out the service history and then came across this thread.  Seems that Lexus will be resolving soon I hope.  Thanks to all for the previous comments and forgive me for jumping in at the tailend 🙂

Dear 

Thank you for your email regarding your online service history. I am sorry to read your comments and apologise for the disappointment and inconvenience caused by this, unfortunately we are experiencing some technical issue with the service history on MyLexus using a normal internet browser.

You should still be able to view your service history using the MyLexus mobile app, you can download if from the app store on your mobile device and login using your normal MyLexus credentials.

I apologise again for any inconvenience & thank you for contacting Lexus. 

Kind regards

Charlotte

Charlotte Dulake
First Line Customer Support
Toyota (GB) PLC - Lexus Division
Distributor of vehicles, parts and accessories for the UK

• 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, Farqui said:

Thanks Lee

Got the app - works to a point but registering the car comes back with an error stating its already registered. Have contacted Lexus to see what the issue is...

Thanks Lee
Got the app - works to a point but registering the car comes back with an error stating its already registered. Have contacted Lexus to see what the issue is...

Interesting, registered to you or a previous owner?

Or just a big in the app/service?

• 1 year later...

Just checking my service history on the My Lexus website and on the app to find its full of errors. It shows my last major service, but all the previous services just show as hybrid health checks? Also the milages are incorrect too.Luckily I have the invoices for the previous services and the book is stamped up with the mileages to match...anyone else encountered this problem?

• 2 months later...

Still ongoing, Booked my next service today, the service dept rung me back saying it's only had a pdi sevice and I should get in sharpish...lol

I've contacted Lexus support and sent pics of my service receipts and history booklet, I'll keep you posted...for those who haven't checked, you should...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
7 hours ago, eleveneleven said:

Anyone know if this still works? signed up to myLexus, registered my car but cant seem to find the option to look at previous history.

The service history is still there on the mylexus site but you first have to add your car.

once added:

Click to login, go to my vehicles, select your car, select vehicle information, service history.