Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

The Mark 4 is twenty years old in November and I have just done a clean and refurb of the wheels as a birthday treat,see pics

The wheel wells were scrubbed clean and sprayed with new underseal and the suspension hardware arms were coated with protective corrosion resistor, the static beams and fixings coated with a slight film of sprayed underseal ,this prevents atmospheric corrosion.The rest of the under floor is rust free as it was like new factory finish.

I did the underside with Dinitrol 6 years ago when I bought the car and it was a good move as the area around the diff and above is still corrosion free.

DSC03578.JPG

DSC03574.JPG

DSC03575.JPG

DSC03577.JPG

DSC03579.JPG

DSC03582.JPG

DSC03581.JPG

DSC03562.JPG

DSC03563.JPG

DSC03565.JPG

DSC03569.JPG

DSC03570.JPG

DSC03571.JPG

DSC03567.JPG

DSC03572.JPG

DSC03568.JPG

Edited by ambermarine
update of pics
  • Like 5

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links