Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Speedo console needed fitting

Hi to you all............... I reside in Atherton Manchester, and as I am disabled, I require a Speedo Console fitting (which I already have ) to my 1995 Lexus LS400 Mark3.....

Anybody know anyone who would, or could fit it for me (with pay ) of course..............Also...........

Has any of you heard of Paul Frost from Darwin, Lancashire....how do you rate him....

Any help would be appreciated.................... Thank you all

I've never had dealings personally with Paul but he's very well regarded by all his customers who use the sister forum to this one on Facebook. Apparently very knowledgeable, very genuine and fair and reasonable pricing. If no one else comes forward to help you, I'm sure you'll be happy with Paul.

Hello.... Yes I have spoken to him and he seems to be the sort of guy that I would like to work on my car..... I am trying to contact him and arrange to get the work done.... I will let you know how I go on.. In the meantime, as usual,thanks to you all......................................  Roy.

• Like 2

Taken from one of his eBay listings so I'm assuming it's correct:

Lexus Spares Direct
PAUL FROST
autotek lexus spares direct
cottonhall street
Darwen
Lancashire
bb30dw
United Kingdom

Phone:07590072646
Email:paulnfrost@hotmail.co.uk

35 minutes ago, sorcerer said:
Lexus Spares Direct
PAUL FROST
autotek lexus spares direct
cottonhall street
Darwen
Lancashire
bb30dw
United Kingdom

Phone:07590072646
Email:paulnfrost@hotmail.co.uk

is this the only guy ( called Paul ? )  that i have seen recommended by you guys ?

Thanks

Malc

13 minutes ago, Malc said:

is this the only guy ( called Paul ? )  that i have seen recommended by you guys ?

For me, yes, but as I said above, I've never had any personal experience - I only know that he's well regarded on the Facebook group of the same name as this one.

Hello to you all.................. Great news, I have just had my  1/...Speedo Console replaced...2/...Passenger Headlight replaced....and 3/...passenger wing mirror glass replaced... all done by Paul Frost from Darwin, and all done at my home... This guy is a breath of spring air to me and i'm sure to all  Lexus Guys... Not only did he do the job in a record time, but his costs were to say the least very,very reasonable. I would have no hesitation to recommend Paul to anyone...He is very clean tidy and above all curtious and very knowledgable.

What a guy......Highly recommended......... Royzels

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

He or his staff fitted a used exhaust from one of his LS400 breaking cars. He sent progress through text and pictures. When I paid and drove home it was knocking on the bumper badly. Then he accidently broken my key which cost me £30 to replace.

Asked to fit the ashtray lighter. Did not do it.

Asked to change the gearbox oil. (doubt he did it) but charged me for it as it was still dirty.

Told me not to drive it as he wanted £450 to change steering column as he said it was dangerous when he asked for £200 previously which he thought I forgot so I said no.

As I was so disappointed and spending quite a bit of money and taking time off work to pick the car up. I thought better get someone else to finish off the exhaust as I rather not go back again.

Went to Kwik fit and they said "Who the hell fitted your exhaust". Then took it to another independent who said the same thing (Rather embarrassing). Now I have booked it in another garage who also said what a bad job. Now going to take more time off so they can rectify it.

Sounded like a nice bloke, however action speaks louder than words.

Maybe I was too soft or what when dealing with him. However I pay a bit more so I dont have to deal with this crap.

I live and learn. He cant be too bad as there is success from the comments above.

wow .............  so what's the outcome and symptoms with the steering column ..  one never hears of issues with this component on the Ls400 !

Malc

There is play at up and down on the steering wheel (Gotten worse) and pulls to the left. Left and right has no issues.

Took it to dealers and they said needs steering column but part not available.

So I am going to tear this baby apart and just replace the items. I reckon it is a £1 part instead of replacing the whole thing.

I will upload photos when I get round it

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links