Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

CT200h Advance 2013 TomTom Navigation System

yog96

I hope this is the correct place to ask this. I thought you guys could help me out!

I bought a CT200h today, the Advance Trim level. I love the car!

However the SD card from the TomTom navigation system is MISSING.

I realised this and argued that the car was listed as with navigation. I managed to knock down the price significantly.

However I'd like to get that navigation started.

Is there anywhere I can purchase this SD card?

Or is there a way to download the maps off the TomTom website and put them onto my own SD card?

Thanks!

From what I can gather you can use any decent SD card that is 2GB or larger (probably not a huge card). Put the card in the car to initialise it and then remove it with prompted.

Plug it into your PC and using the TomTom home app you can download the maps. This is in pages 19 & 20 of the manual.

Manual here if you didn't get one: http://download.tomtom.com/open/manuals/Lexus_CT_MoveOn_NAVI/refman/Lexus MoveOn Navi_en-GB.pdf

Failing all that a dealer can probably source a card for mega bucks or you can but it on eBay for £70-90 (could even be the one stolen from your car...)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links