Recommended Posts

Spotted this morning at Lexus Coventry while waiting to get the RX MOT,

The Reg rings a bell and sure it might have been on this Forum.?

IMG_0236.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm no help but wonder why so many of the early cars appear to be in silver

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Eame64 Right you are matey I highlighted this car some time ago, first spotted in 2009 in central London, as you can see it has some London battle scars.

IMG_0845.JPG.51f8c7ba2685c2b528bda80a09fc6e9a.JPGIMG_0846.JPG.1ce4de994313fdf2dc6837b55e9cb75d.JPGIMG_0847.JPG.365458329450de272672f39c2ef75944.JPG

Big Rat

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i knew you would no Paul,well i was told for the time being it belongs to the manager of Lexus coventry.

It did look very clean so has obviously had work done.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Eame64 Eamon in fact matey around the back of Lexus Coventry as we speak is my old Silver IsF waiting to go through Mannheim auctions in Birmingham....

IMG_0240.JPG.b8349a953fbf40acb71b6dd16d82e328.JPG

Such a shame 40 odd thousand miles a couple of owners simply failed to sell at Lexus Cheltenham for six months, I understand this one is going through at the same time as mine.......

IMG_4243.thumb.PNG.6dc894e606b9fb6673f93fb1fffbaa41.PNG

Big Rat

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@C.B Craig how right you are of the cars on my list up to and including 59 Reg I know of 40 Silver ISF's after that point I have details of 6 Silver for 10 plate onwards, out of a total of 161 cars I am aware of out of the  213 remaining.

Big Rat

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just to let you know, I'm the new proud owner of KM11EFO, recently purchased from Lexus Coventry. Used to belong to Markg. On holiday at the moment with very intermittent internet, so will update soon.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@PRT68 Paul welcome onboard matey enjoy the hols matey look forward to the pics...... weather is s... here mate........😏

🐀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Big Rat said:

@Eame64 Eamon in fact matey around the back of Lexus Coventry as we speak is my old Silver IsF waiting to go through Mannheim auctions in Birmingham....

IMG_0240.JPG.b8349a953fbf40acb71b6dd16d82e328.JPG

Such a shame 40 odd thousand miles a couple of owners simply failed to sell at Lexus Cheltenham for six months, I understand this one is going through at the same time as mine.......

IMG_4243.thumb.PNG.6dc894e606b9fb6673f93fb1fffbaa41.PNG

Big Rat

Any ideas what they might expect to get at auction? Wish I was in a position to pop in a sneaky offer but if got the Foz now!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@BUG4LIFE I understand the reserve may be set quite high 🙄

Top teens I understand 

🐀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

@BUG4LIFE I understand the reserve may be set quite high 🙄

Top teens I understand 

🐀

Which will make it a great buy for someone.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pretty certain it was LG58 YHZ I saw coming out of work the other day (near the dealership), he gave it a little blast past and I waved with glee. Almost sounded like it had a non standard exhaust. But I could be mistaken.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, PRT68 said:

Just to let you know, I'm the new proud owner of KM11EFO, recently purchased from Lexus Coventry. Used to belong to Markg. On holiday at the moment with very intermittent internet, so will update soon.

Miss that car.

LEXUS_ISF_DS_025.JPG

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

On 6/26/2018 at 7:35 AM, Toothy said:

Pretty certain it was LG58 YHZ I saw coming out of work the other day (near the dealership), he gave it a little blast past and I waved with glee. Almost sounded like it had a non standard exhaust. But I could be mistaken.

Exhaust apparently Akrapovic. Anyone got more info about the car? On ebay now: 

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F283018411531

£14750

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No eBay history for the seller, strange. Only had an account for 2 months.
I wasn't aware Akrapovic did an exhaust for the ISF.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I dont believe they do and not sure they make one offs either. I think somewhere along the line someone has got an Akrapovic sticker and started telling fibs. Would love to be proven wrong if he has a receipt of pic of a manufacturers stamp somewhere they do make nice systems!!

How many of the 18 watchers are forum members I wonder......18? 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That akrapovic sticker reminds me of the one with the "Bobby dizzler" V8 emblems on it a few months ago 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We sold this from Lexus Stoke.. I'd stay clear can send photos of the vehicle over to anyone that needs them 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎6‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 10:33 AM, Toothy said:

No eBay history for the seller, strange. Only had an account for 2 months.
I wasn't aware Akrapovic did an exhaust for the ISF.

They don't, that should tell you everything...……………….

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe I'm living in a world where unicorns exist, but I didnt think a lexus dealership would sell a car that someone would then say 'stay clear of that one'. Unless something happened after it was purchased.

Either way I think we are all intrigued and you cant do that to us!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Club Hybrid Poll

  • 482 Hybrid Reliability

    1. 1. If you were to consider buying a Hybrid model over 5 years old, would you be worried about the reliability of the Hybrid system?


      • Not really as Hybrid systems are always reliable
      • Not if it had a Manufacturers Warranty on the Hybrid system
      • I would not buy a Hybrid model over 5 years old