Spotted this morning at Lexus Coventry while waiting to get the RX MOT,

The Reg rings a bell and sure it might have been on this Forum.?

IMG_0236.jpg

• Like 1

I'm no help but wonder why so many of the early cars appear to be in silver

• Like 1

@Eame64 Right you are matey I highlighted this car some time ago, first spotted in 2009 in central London, as you can see it has some London battle scars.

IMG_0845.JPG.51f8c7ba2685c2b528bda80a09fc6e9a.JPGIMG_0846.JPG.1ce4de994313fdf2dc6837b55e9cb75d.JPGIMG_0847.JPG.365458329450de272672f39c2ef75944.JPG

Big Rat

• Like 1

i knew you would no Paul,well i was told for the time being it belongs to the manager of Lexus coventry.

It did look very clean so has obviously had work done.

• Like 1

@Eame64 Eamon in fact matey around the back of Lexus Coventry as we speak is my old Silver IsF waiting to go through Mannheim auctions in Birmingham....

IMG_0240.JPG.b8349a953fbf40acb71b6dd16d82e328.JPG

Such a shame 40 odd thousand miles a couple of owners simply failed to sell at Lexus Cheltenham for six months, I understand this one is going through at the same time as mine.......

IMG_4243.thumb.PNG.6dc894e606b9fb6673f93fb1fffbaa41.PNG

Big Rat

• Like 1

@C.B Craig how right you are of the cars on my list up to and including 59 Reg I know of 40 Silver ISF's after that point I have details of 6 Silver for 10 plate onwards, out of a total of 161 cars I am aware of out of the  213 remaining.

Big Rat

• Like 1

Just to let you know, I'm the new proud owner of KM11EFO, recently purchased from Lexus Coventry. Used to belong to Markg. On holiday at the moment with very intermittent internet, so will update soon.

• Like 4

@PRT68 Paul welcome onboard matey enjoy the hols matey look forward to the pics...... weather is s... here mate........😏

🐀

4 hours ago, Big Rat said:

@Eame64 Eamon in fact matey around the back of Lexus Coventry as we speak is my old Silver IsF waiting to go through Mannheim auctions in Birmingham....

IMG_0240.JPG.b8349a953fbf40acb71b6dd16d82e328.JPG

Such a shame 40 odd thousand miles a couple of owners simply failed to sell at Lexus Cheltenham for six months, I understand this one is going through at the same time as mine.......

IMG_4243.thumb.PNG.6dc894e606b9fb6673f93fb1fffbaa41.PNG

Big Rat

Any ideas what they might expect to get at auction? Wish I was in a position to pop in a sneaky offer but if got the Foz now!!

• Like 1

@BUG4LIFE I understand the reserve may be set quite high 🙄

Top teens I understand 

🐀

19 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

@BUG4LIFE I understand the reserve may be set quite high 🙄

Top teens I understand 

🐀

Which will make it a great buy for someone.

• Like 1

Pretty certain it was LG58 YHZ I saw coming out of work the other day (near the dealership), he gave it a little blast past and I waved with glee. Almost sounded like it had a non standard exhaust. But I could be mistaken.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, PRT68 said:

Just to let you know, I'm the new proud owner of KM11EFO, recently purchased from Lexus Coventry. Used to belong to Markg. On holiday at the moment with very intermittent internet, so will update soon.

Miss that car.

LEXUS_ISF_DS_025.JPG

• Like 2

On 6/26/2018 at 7:35 AM, Toothy said:

Pretty certain it was LG58 YHZ I saw coming out of work the other day (near the dealership), he gave it a little blast past and I waved with glee. Almost sounded like it had a non standard exhaust. But I could be mistaken.

Exhaust apparently Akrapovic. Anyone got more info about the car? On ebay now: 

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F283018411531

£14750

No eBay history for the seller, strange. Only had an account for 2 months.
I wasn't aware Akrapovic did an exhaust for the ISF.

I dont believe they do and not sure they make one offs either. I think somewhere along the line someone has got an Akrapovic sticker and started telling fibs. Would love to be proven wrong if he has a receipt of pic of a manufacturers stamp somewhere they do make nice systems!!

How many of the 18 watchers are forum members I wonder......18? 🙂

That akrapovic sticker reminds me of the one with the "Bobby dizzler" V8 emblems on it a few months ago 

We sold this from Lexus Stoke.. I'd stay clear can send photos of the vehicle over to anyone that needs them 

• Like 1

On ‎6‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 10:33 AM, Toothy said:

No eBay history for the seller, strange. Only had an account for 2 months.
I wasn't aware Akrapovic did an exhaust for the ISF.

They don't, that should tell you everything...……………….

Maybe I'm living in a world where unicorns exist, but I didnt think a lexus dealership would sell a car that someone would then say 'stay clear of that one'. Unless something happened after it was purchased.

Either way I think we are all intrigued and you cant do that to us!!