Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Quicksilver Rcf catback cold-start

Sounds like mine on cold start. 🤗

Be interested to hear a few throttle blips when it’s all nice and warmed to temperature.....

Overall, I like it a lot! 👍😎

• Like 3

Just heard the other video on here, nice!

I’d say it’s not far off mine, but if you guys ever do headers, it actually gets a bit quieter bizarrely! 

The supercharger doesn’t whine, but the BOV’s sound pretty cool. 

• Like 2

@Big Rat Thats my defence planned, if neighbours complain.....well it's not as loud as your gravel mate.

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

5 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

@DAWShe sounds great... whose the bloke in the background with the stupid laugh.......oh it’s me😂

🐀

A top bloke doing a good job of helping cover my expletives 😆👍🏻

• Like 2

2 hours ago, DAW said:

Paul nice video.

Never did managed to get my clip sorted so here’s more of your handy work for comparison.

Is this another quicksilver exhaust? Sounds incredible! I might have to take the plunge!

• Like 2

@tomRCFcarbon Go for it you will not regret it, soon as I get her back I’ll do some more hot starts and revs, and going to go to Cheddar Gorge and film some flyby clips as well.

If you decide to do it pm me first and we’ll see if I can get The same discount applied we had last time, saves over £400.00.

🐀

10 hours ago, Big Rat said:

@Flytvr Nah don't be so modest you started it tunnel run man 😁

🐀

Modest? Neh, I just want recognition for my ground breaking move. Recognition for starting a following of epidemic proportions. I’m not saying I’ve invented something as important as penicillin, electricity or flight - but surely it’s up there.

So, I guess - slightly modest, yes 😂

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links