Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I have an NX at the moment and I’m considering changing to an RX. What are the opinions on the ride comfort between the NX and RX Luxury/ F-Sport. Need something that gives a nice comfy ride due to my wife’s medical condition.

Thanks

52 minutes ago, C Mclean said:

I have an NX at the moment and I’m considering changing to an RX. What are the opinions on the ride comfort between the NX and RX Luxury/ F-Sport. Need something that gives a nice comfy ride due to my wife’s medical condition.

Thanks

RX Luxury/Premier

F-Sport would probably be a little harsh if you're looking for ride comfort

Much better than the NX in terms of ride comfort for sure, no matter what trim level you go for

• Thanks 1

Citroen C6 best suspension (though Citroen's new C3(?) suspension supposed to be good)

I recall the RX300 being good.Depends how old a car you want (there's a nice Cit GSA Estate.....on Classic Cars...)as modern cars nearly all firm?

1 hour ago, Chris Skelton said:

Citroen C6 best suspension (though Citroen's new C3(?) suspension supposed to be good)

I recall the RX300 being good.Depends how old a car you want (there's a nice Cit GSA Estate.....on Classic Cars...)as modern cars nearly all firm?

Looking at something around six months old..

33 minutes ago, C Mclean said:

Looking at something around six months old..

Stretch it to 1 year and a bit would be my advise

Otherwise its hello to £400++ road tax/ year