Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Quicksilver Exhaust Rcf group buy no2

Had a long chat with the guys at Quicksilver today and the M.D. Paul Goddard has agreed to the same rate that that we had last time which is £1504.00 + vat which again is a 20% saving on the advertised price.

FF66DE67-8FEC-4A70-9B05-4F6474464FD3.thumb.jpeg.c6144c5464247dfcdd76b82decc5c08a.jpegFF8C29AB-200F-45BB-81CB-916F31DE06DE.thumb.jpeg.4ef2055f7cf0b72b24a83460adb04cb4.jpeg

Here is the set up on my car and there are a few recent vids on here as well, with more to follow.

There are a fair few on here now with this system and there is a unanimous agreement how good it’s both in sound and build quality coupled with ease of fitment.

And thanx to @DAWthe system is fully endorsed by Lexus for warranty purposes as long as it’s fitted by a Lexus dealer.

We have all used irrespective of where we are located Lexus Cheltenham and they are a great bunch with the fitting cost is less than an hours labour.

As an aside even been able to get an ex member @Warrington guy Dave a system for his M4 at the same rate...... I know it’s a BMW 😂

So If you are interested pm me and we’ll go from there.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

@Flytvr Thanx matey appreciate that, ''tis a great system as we all of us that have it know, Paul has been great to deal with at Quicksilver as have his staff and in fact this price is applied irrespective of the take up rate so even if only one person buys that's the price.

The new just released M3/M4 is a cracking system and @Warrington guyDave is considering it for his M4.

Big Rat

@Arqum Arqum we've discussed that very thing on here before and they will develop one for the isF all they are asking for is a donor car to pattern it to and I for one have every confidence in them having been there and given a guided tour.

So if someone was prepared to give them there car for a few days to pattern it I've said before I'm prepared to give a standard isF system I have to Quicksilver to assist with the development so the donor car is untouched as regards that.

Paul Goddard has said to me if whoever supplied a car would be taken care of most generously for the use of there time in a much discounted system when one was ready for sale.

The system would be as the Rcf layout namely an axle cat back system simply bolt on bolt off and a tip design to be discussed if the standard look wasn't retained.

And in fact they are also offering to do the same if a Gsf owner was to come forwards.

Big Rat

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Warrington guy said:

Cheers big rat . Thanks for your hard work 

Sorry, are you on the wrong website? This isn’t bimmerfest!

😜

• Haha 1

@ComedianI understand that you've being nominated for this at the Exhaust Pawn Film Festival......... just one thing the main judge this year is a BMW owner from ooop north called "Fishtailing Dave ". There is a possibility his new exhaust will be by Quicksilver and it is a work of art.........

IMG_0849.thumb.JPG.91132df425fb814b4dcedeea249d4faa.JPG

Big Rat

• Like 1

@Big Rat Great stuff Paul👍🏻

As Paul said a brilliant system - I seem to drive everywhere locally now with the window down just to listen to it - fantastic sound!!

Also well worth the trip to Lexus Cheltenham. Only dealership I’ve ever used where I had a cup of coffee in the workshop while watching it being fitted & chatting with Paul the tech who was fitting it. The Dealer Principle Tim & Alex the Service Manager were all there when Paul fired the car up for the first time to enjoy the sound - they are all a great bunch of people. 

• Like 3

@DAW Yep a fantastic sound, I've finally found the short video I took on the 13th May this year when @DAW @Rusty Crobar @Warrington guy  @Comedian went to the Toyota/Lexus day at Prescott Hill climb.

Here is Lexus Cheltenham Dealer Principal Tim taking his Rcf up the Hill....... he had his Quicksilver fitted just in time the day before!

Again headphones are a must 🤗

Big Rat

• Like 3

On 6/28/2018 at 5:39 PM, Big Rat said:

Had a long chat with the guys at Quicksilver today and the M.D. Paul Goddard has agreed to the same rate that that we had last time which is £1504.00 + vat which again is a 20% saving on the advertised price.

FF66DE67-8FEC-4A70-9B05-4F6474464FD3.thumb.jpeg.c6144c5464247dfcdd76b82decc5c08a.jpegFF8C29AB-200F-45BB-81CB-916F31DE06DE.thumb.jpeg.4ef2055f7cf0b72b24a83460adb04cb4.jpeg

Here is the set up on my car and there are a few recent vids on here as well, with more to follow.

There are a fair few on here now with this system and there is a unanimous agreement how good it’s both in sound and build quality coupled with ease of fitment.

And thanx to @DAWthe system is fully endorsed by Lexus for warranty purposes as long as it’s fitted by a Lexus dealer.

We have all used irrespective of where we are located Lexus Cheltenham and they are a great bunch with the fitting cost is less than an hours labour.

As an aside even been able to get an ex member @Warrington guy Dave a system for his M4 at the same rate...... I know it’s a BMW 😂

So If you are interested pm me and we’ll go from there.

Hi, @Big Rat! I tried to send you a private message. I hope it went through 

• Like 1

On 6/29/2018 at 9:48 AM, DAW said:

@Big Rat Great stuff Paul👍🏻

As Paul said a brilliant system - I seem to drive everywhere locally now with the window down just to listen to it - fantastic sound!!

Also well worth the trip to Lexus Cheltenham. Only dealership I’ve ever used where I had a cup of coffee in the workshop while watching it being fitted & chatting with Paul the tech who was fitting it. The Dealer Principle Tim & Alex the Service Manager were all there when Paul fired the car up for the first time to enjoy the sound - they are all a great bunch of people. 

Couldn't agree more @DAW

• Like 3

1 hour ago, C.B said:

Where are they based? I also might be interested in being the ISF 'mule'

I just used something called Google 😀

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=quicksilver+exhausts+location&oq=quicksilver+exhausts+location&aqs=chrome..69i57.15671j1j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

• 2 years later...
3 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

12 minutes ago, BillNick said:

Looking forward to having this QS system fitted on Friday - bought used from a fellow member.

Stumbled across this thread and seriously cannot wait now 🙂

@BillNick Just to set your appetite that was a ‘ hot’ start cold is somewhat.......older 😂

🐀