Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

lexus ct 200h, frst registered in 2014

msa969

I need to purchase a reverse light bulb for my lexus ct 200h, frst registered in 2014.

I wish to know the name of the bulb in order to purchase it, i tried reading the text on the bulb but I am not able to properly read it. 

I have attached a picture of the light bulb.

Thank you, 

IMG_1818.jpg

Thank you colin7966 i have no purchased this. I thought it would be worthwhile to purchase front head lights and side slights as these tend to be the ones that wear out the most on most vehicles. Does anyone know what these ones could be? i am planning to look at the car and upload images soon.

Thank you,

50 minutes ago, msa969 said:

looking at the light bulb, amongst all the other text I can decipher w21w, is this the one I need?

Thank you

Hmm. I went with what autobulbs direct listed for the model but you might be right.

Dipped headlights are definitely H11 (I replaced mine) unless you have the Premier spec LEDs.  Side lights are DLRs and part of the headlamp assembly, very unlikely to burn out and not replaceable as a spare bulb. 

Did some Google work. Old thread here suggests P21W for reverse lamp. 

21w is often for an indicator bulb does the CT have an orange lens on the indicator

if so there would be a clear bulb behind the lens

Right here is a snippet from the owners manual. 16W is the reverse lamp, 21W is the fog light. Msa, are you looking for the reverse bulb (left side when facing the back of a RHD car) or the fog light (right side)?

The CT only has one reverse light so perhaps the bulb isn’t blown?

56EBFF85-E81E-4E69-BECE-1D1283B521DD.jpeg