Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New owner...

feedthegoatxi

Hi,

Just picked up an 2002 IS300 last week...always really liked them and actually even more so as time passes. First time i've owned either a 3.0 or a Lexus so pretty excited to get started on it....there are a few issues but hoping it'll be kind to me...first things to do are oil change (i assume 5w-30 or 10w-30 is recommended as per manual), refurb the alloys and sort out squeaking brakes....oh, and hunt down jack and tools as they were missing and electric driver's seat adjustment switch which is missing too.

I was keen on one with a kit and black leather, love the blue colour too :)

Will looks good alongside my other cars...

625765690_Lexus-is-300-62c1a4aa(1).thumb.jpg.556e0d89c01e25caf4acb0e80be0da72.jpg

IMG_20180624_155617.thumb.jpg.679f97dc0c3d7e5c0fb371d3fb723a17.jpg

IMG_20180430_193111.thumb.jpg.4ea603b6e0d86a4cdb156da1b48c3e97.jpg

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Normski said:

Liking the car collection Andrew! Something about the proportions of the Panda - a little stubby which gives it bit of character 😊

Cheers...the little Panda is a blast to drive, well down on power but such fun to throw around 😊

Had a little Panda 100HP a few years back it was 6 months old when i got it and it was a great bit of fun,it also had a rare pan roof.

Welcome to the forum and enjoy your IS300.

october 08 012.jpg

38 minutes ago, Eame64 said:

Had a little Panda 100HP a few years back it was 6 months old when i got it and it was a great bit of fun,it also had a rare pan roof.

Welcome to the forum and enjoy your IS300.

thanks! yeah, mines got the pan roof too...it's just one car i can't bear to part with...love that my is300 has a sunroof too, always preferred them over aircon since my Honda Prelude days

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links