Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Uploaded Pictures

Colin P

After being a member for about 4 months i've finally got around to taking and uploading some photos. Its pretty standard but I like it - not to say I dont have and mods planned though!!!

Shame I didnt take them when the sun was out though

My Car

Thanks guys (and girls)

Colin

thats cuz I did it myself! Basically the wheels were really badly corroded and made the car look bad so i went to Focus and bout some spray paint for metal (similar to the caliper hamerite stuff, needed 2 cans at about £8 a time) and as it turned out they looked pretty good.

I was going to get them refurbished but i'm going to get new wheels in the summer so i didnt want to waste it on that, instead I bought some springs! Got to fit them sometime!

yea, i'd certainly reccomend it. It covered all the corrosion and scuffs that were on the car already plus its cheap and easy to do so if I ever scrape a kerb it can be easily disguised.

Having said that, I wouldnt have done it if my wheels were in good condition. But, the outcome looks good, need to lower it now and the exhaust needs to arrive!!!