Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Goodwood FoS

18 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

@Jon_B And you as well mate never been before work has always got in the way, long range forecast looks good for both of us 👍

🐀

Watch out for the traffic!

• Like 1

@Jon_BJon I’m going, but not on the Saturday for the 1st time this year. Been every year since 2004 with a group of mates.  Usually do Thursday to Saturday but this year didn’t work out for the Saturday unfortunately.  Weather is looking great which is a result as last 2 years were not that good.  Enjoy the day👍🏻

@Big Rat Paul I’m sure you will have a great day.  Brilliant event with great access to the cars - cross between a hill climb with pretty much every form of motor sport & a motor show.  There is a lot to see  & it’s a big place, but if it works out give me a shout 👍🏻

• Like 3

Hi all, anybody going to the Festival of Speed this year?  I've got tickets to go on the Saturday.
You are entitled to use the performance car park in the F

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

7 hours ago, DAW said:

@Jon_BJon I’m going, but not on the Saturday for the 1st time this year. Been every year since 2004 with a group of mates.  Usually do Thursday to Saturday but this year didn’t work out for the Saturday unfortunately.  Weather is looking great which is a result as last 2 years were not that good.  Enjoy the day👍🏻

@Big Rat Paul I’m sure you will have a great day.  Brilliant event with great access to the cars - cross between a hill climb with pretty much every form of motor sport & a motor show.  There is a lot to see  & it’s a big place, but if it works out give me a shout 👍🏻

@DAW  Hope you have a good one.  I agree its a great even, its a lot to try and see in a day.  Its where I first saw the RCF a few years ago 🙂

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Comedian said:

You are entitled to use the performance car park in the F

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

@Comedian That would be good Sean, last year i went round the supercar car park where people pay £200 to park their cars for the day.  Some fantastic motors  🙂

• Like 1

i'm going on the Saturday, never been before so really looking forward to it, driving my ISF up from Plymouth so looking forward to the drive too!

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

I went today. My lad got free tickets through a Tesla draw. 

Traffic was fine if you ignore the signs and actually go through the city centre. Free parking on site.  

Saw the so called world premier of new UX  in the main show room,  saw an RCF and what might have been an LFA blatting up the hill together , missed the GT3 (it wasn't in the tent either) 

The Porsche display and track run was pretty epic. 

Did the supercar car park and the display of McLarens was eye watering. 

• Like 3

One of the many highlights from Saturday, it was an awesome first trip to Goodwood,  the ISF breezed up from Devon, had a blast on some stunning country roads.

2018_0714_13560100.jpg

• Like 6