Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

One for all you RCFers..... well, some of you at least.

@Flytvr Always says that what he really means is that when he says his little night time prayers that the big boss in the clouds will.......

Grant him his wish and when he wakes in the morning his car turned into something just like this........

He’s just living a denial.......

🐀

13 minutes ago, NothernDan said:

Hahahahahahaha! Loving the comments on this.

Just wait until @Flytvr opens the garage in the morning and realises that this is actually his car in the video. Surprise!!!!

Just checked the security cameras and all is OK. PHEW!!!!!!!! 😂👍

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Flytvr said:

Just checked the security cameras and all is OK. PHEW!!!!!!!! 😂👍

Oh dear..... wrong address! My mistake.

This one seems to have K17 TBO on the plate, now whose was that?!? 😲

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

@NothernDan Dan ha not me nice try my car is safe........ it’s being personalised by Lexus Cheltenham.......all being overseen by our forum expert in these matters ‘Max power Dav.......

Cos he’s down wiv de kids innit 

Whatever that means...........

🐀

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Big Rat said:

@NothernDan Dan ha not me nice try my car is safe........ it’s being personalised by Lexus Cheltenham.......all being overseen by our forum expert in these matters ‘Max power Dav.......

Cos he’s down wiv de kids innit 

Whatever that means...........

🐀

We all know he's got a Crown Vic on Air Ride for his daily driver!

• Haha 2

Great if you want to spend your time in a car park with people telling you how sic it looks...………...

To me they have taken a perfectly good looking car and turned it into a caricature of itself, all in my opinion of course...……...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Can always guarantee a good divided opinion on this forum, although more often than not divided heavily towards the don’t mod/personalise it route! 🙄

Personally I think the grey one is what an F-RS version would/should look like if Lexus ever decided to make one (a la Jag XFR-S etc). Slightly more aggressive than standard.

Now what’s this I hear about a 3.5 V6 Bi-Turbo IS F-Sport being a potential next gen model? Now that would have scope for big power.

• Like 2

Quite like the colour of the first car but not a fan of the bolted on look.

The grey one looks really smart although I’m not a fan of that style of wheel personally, but that’s easily changed. 👍🏻

11 hours ago, NothernDan said:

Can always guarantee a good divided opinion on this forum, although more often than not divided heavily towards the don’t mod/personalise it route! 🙄

Personally I think the grey one is what an F-RS version would/should look like if Lexus ever decided to make one (a la Jag XFR-S etc). Slightly more aggressive than standard.

Now what’s this I hear about a 3.5 V6 Bi-Turbo IS F-Sport being a potential next gen model? Now that would have scope for big power.

As I always say, “Each to their own” 👍  If someone enjoys modifying their cars, then great 👍 

Some mods no doubt improve  the look of cars, but personally I still prefer to leave things how he designers intended.