Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Kleers SummerFest - Buckmore Park Meet

Hi All,

So had a cracking time last night with kleers at Buckmore Park karting circuit in Kent. Will add a bunch of photos in a bit my soon to be niece-in-law took, but wanted to kick off with a fun video! 

Sorry for the slow start, they closed off the access road to probably stop people doing what I did, hence the cautious drive over the loose gravel and potholes of doom! Lol.

Enjoy! 

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Big Rat said:

@Peter P18 Oooh naughty and nice sounds lovely 😊 

🐀

Cheers mate. Few photos as well. Highly recommended if you can make it along for an evening. Will be once a month at Buckmore Park. 

A016A501-49E1-4C3D-A8FE-D70053ADBD9A.jpeg

A6B89FC9-15B2-4DF8-87DC-E4546A9243BF.jpeg

98496CC3-4859-4043-8E4E-E655357F9D3C.jpeg

030744FE-318B-4F47-BCF0-A1486870256C.jpeg

• Like 3

Some awesome cars at the event last night. Highlight was the Ferrari Cup car owner who went home to grab his ‘road car’ being the F40! 🤑

Car of the meet went to a deserving winner with a stunning R34 GT-R Nismo replica.

Apparently because I am almost staff for kleers, I don’t get to win shows. 🙄😭.

Given the company my car was keeping last night, I’m happy it drew a lot of interest. Highlight being a bunch of folks looking at mine with no one looking at the £1.4m F40! Lol.

Was stunning though, and owner drives it properly. Sounded amazing!! 😎

• Like 2

@Peter P18 Great photos There Pete love the Nissan, that wouldn't be black wheels with yellow callipers would it.....   :whistling1:

Love to make an event like that the weather really makes not just the cars, yours looks great, the Porsche next to you reminds me of this pic with Mrs Ratt's then Boxster S next a 911........ look at the reg on the 911...  

IMG_0016.thumb.JPG.56f79f13979615b8ebad52f801fb7f50.JPG

If it's a monthly event like you say one day......

Big Rat

• Like 2

Nice! Good spot on the yellow calipers, tied in with the whole black and yellow theme he had going. Engine bay was a work of art as well to be fair. 😎

Carbon front end as well so wings, bonnet, bumper. A worthy winner for sure.

FF0A976C-B09E-4C9C-9A2E-92A37F26D589.jpeg

• Like 2

On ‎7‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 12:56 PM, Northern isf said:

Wow is all I can say got to be the best sounding ISF I've heard 

Thanks Wayne, that's a huge compliment I will happily take that. Combination of PPE headers, H&S exhaust and the Rotrex supercharger. :thumbup1:

In other exciting news, RR-Racing are looking at a bigger supercharger unit due to be released by Rotrex next month. Apparently this one can handle up to 900hp!

Thing is the standard high compression engine setup won't cope, so would also mean a forged engine build. Won't be cheap, but tempted to see how far we can go!

• Like 3

On ‎7‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 2:51 PM, Rusty Crobar said:

Sounds awesome, especially as camera phones usually have poor mics!

Thanks Russell.

It's a new phone my niece to be only just got, so seems to cope better than the usual Iphone mic that was rubbish!

Still doesn't reflect the true sound of the car in my opinion, but it's probably one of the best video's I've heard so far... :thumbup:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Peter P18 said:

Thanks Wayne, that's a huge compliment I will happily take that. Combination of PPE headers, H&S exhaust and the Rotrex supercharger. :thumbup1:

In other exciting news, RR-Racing are looking at a bigger supercharger unit due to be released by Rotrex next month. Apparently this one can handle up to 900hp!

Thing is the standard high compression engine setup won't cope, so would also mean a forged engine build. Won't be cheap, but tempted to see how far we can go!

Wow, thats certainly something to aim at, would the rest of the drivetrain take the power or would it need a new gearbox, diff etc?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Peter P18 said:

Not a problem thank you for treating my ears. 900bhp!!! That I've got to see and save for 😁.I've just had an exhaust fitted with valvetronic and ordered the rr racing intake and tune so im excited to see the difference it makes. How's the car running now we're in summer?

On 7/9/2018 at 11:29 PM, JonP said:

Wow, thats certainly something to aim at, would the rest of the drivetrain take the power or would it need a new gearbox, diff etc?

Hey, no real way to know until we try really! I know Lee P at SRD has spent some time looking at our gearbox setup because he wants to use it on the Supra instead of the 7-Spd BMW offering. He was really impressed with the build quality, and reckoned it would handle way more than what it does from the factory. I’m inclined to agree. Toyota/Lexus tend to over engineer and dial back, so parts can often take twice the power they run. Best ever example being the 2JZ-GTE engine in the MK4 Supra. Stock internalled examples have been running 800hp+ with no issues! That’s almost three times the rating it supposedly had when it left the factory.

I think once you start trying to run more than twice the factory output, you have to factor in the odd teething issue with drivetrain issues etc.

• Like 1

On 7/10/2018 at 1:26 AM, Northern isf said:

Not a problem thank you for treating my ears. 900bhp!!! That I've got to see and save for 😁.I've just had an exhaust fitted with valvetronic and ordered the rr racing intake and tune so im excited to see the difference it makes. How's the car running now we're in summer?

Sounds like it’s coming along nicely mate. 

Car is running really well. The warmer weather certainly helps with traction, but not outright power.

It’s less of a handful in terms of keeping things in check, but still think I need to get the OS Giken LSD and wider wheels/tires.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links