Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

In need of some help

Basically I'm thinking of buying a Lexus is200 and have been contemplating it for a while now, I've found a nice cheap is200 sport with lsd etc but it has 176k on the clock, apparently it's had a new engine but no proof of mileage can someone help me out on weather I should purchase this or not. Thanks in advance

Sent from my Iphone using Tapatalk

I guess it depends how cheap. Second hand engines can be had for around £200 but there are other things to consider - clutch, gearbox, suspension etc. all at that age and mileage could be on their way out so you get an inspection done if you aren't confident yourself.

• Like 1

I suppose at a cheap price point and with unknown history it depends on how handy with the spanners you are. I'm not that good with the oily bits so I wouldn't even be considering it.

Decision is yours Dylan but welcome to the LOC anyway :biggrin: Lots of very knowledgeable people on here.

• Like 1

As already mentioned the choice is yours at the end of the day, be careful what you buy though cheap is not always cheerful and remember road tax is over £300 if registered after 2001

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links