Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

NX Luxury detailed

Having had my new NX for just over two weeks, I had to resist the temptation to give it a thorough clean before a) the side protection strips were fitted and b) I already had it booked in with Chris at Summit detailing in Weston-Super-Mare.

Chris had it for two days, and I collected yesterday. As supplied by Lexus Swindon the paintwork looked superficially ok, but I could see quite a few swirls and holograms on the bonnet, roof and door tops. Nothing too serious, but worth sorting properly when still new.

So, after a machine defect removal and application of Gtechniq Crystal Serum to body and wheels, it now looks like this...

https://www.instagram.com/summit_detailing/

IMG_0099.thumb.JPG.661fc454c17b47f71aac02c41e3ae186.JPGIMG_0101.thumb.JPG.02fef2f95c083111f5e6cf0552c908d0.JPG

The interior leather surfaces were also protected with colour block.

Going forward maintenance will be simple with Gtechniq C2v3 applied after washing and Gyeon 'wet coat' in the Winter months for speed. The coating applied should last 3-4 years at least.

• Like 4

Nice to see some amazing sparkle in the sun too. This photo hasn't been doctored in any way - it is simply a close up of the front wing in direct sun. I've never had paintwork like it before...

IMG_0103.thumb.JPG.c8cf8d11208a7477f60bc43f2581bdb9.JPG

• Like 1