Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Look at that isF go !

Phwaaar what a sound and very impressive output on stock internals/gearbox.

As others say, it looks the suspension now needs some work. 

Or maybe the tyres were going off?

Or that smokey 911 was dropping oil....

• Like 1

Sounds great but 725bhp???, it struggled to keep with a couple of cars there...………….

As others have said it struggles to get the power down and it looks the suspension could do with some work.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mark G said:

Sounds great but 725bhp???, it struggled to keep with a couple of cars there...………….

i agree very bad example of an over powered car... thing is there are some cars which are better left in NA format rather than turbo/super charging them... he be better off leaving the car in NA form and investing on setting up the suspension and tyres for track use. looks like he was working hard to keep the car from not fish tailing rather than enjoying the drive.. would certainly make a nice 200mph drag racer tho...

Less power please - said no race car driver ever.

The issue is more the way the power is delivered.

It may be under tyred or geared but it's not overpowered. Maybe a change of diff ratio would help?

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

Saw this. I’m inclined to agree it needs more work on suspension, wheels and tires to maximise the added horsepower.

As I mentioned before, I can lose traction at both ends of each gear when pushing hard! Hopefully the OS Giken LSD, wider wheels (should be able to run 305/30/19’s at the rear, with 265/35/19’s out front), and a stiffer suspension setup will help tame the beast! 

Rome wasn’t built in a day (they needed Big Rat! Lol), but seeing a Lexus going toe to toe with some serious track cars gives me tingles!

The fact there is a larger supercharger on the cards from Rotrex that will support up to 900hp, need to get the handling right. I know one chap in the States has gone full custom suspension setup from Ohlins. May have to follow his lead and do something similar. 

• Like 3

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links