ianhu

I need a dump from an is300h instrument cluster 93c66 eeprom to put on mine. Mine had been messed with prior to me getting it.

More likely to be a coding issue, considering what you've been doing.

Its ok I have working version on my F.

I will dump it and send soon as.

Ian

The ring moving/not moving is a coding issue.

The like I said I will dump mine to a bin file and send you it. If I get time tomorrow I'll do it if not it'll be weekend.

He will have to dismantle it to flash it again anyway.

Ian

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

12 minutes ago, ianhu said:

The ring moving/not moving is a coding issue.

The like I said I will dump mine to a bin file and send you it. If I get time tomorrow I'll do it if not it'll be weekend.

He will have to dismantle it to flash it again anyway.

Ian

Thanks

5 hours ago, NemesisUK said:

The fact the background is moving would suggest it is the F-Sport software. Something else is not programmed correctly, to move the physical ring.

Its sounds like the ring is rattling, when you took yours apart, did it seem the mechanical side can be broken?

That ring has 4 screws. Two top and two bottom. They attached to a drive train that is moved by a motor.

I very much doubt the guy who put it back together got it wrong. My bet is he put it back together right.

I had a few hit and missed getting everything right before I finally did. And what youve described was one of the symptoms. But it would have been impossible for me to know based on the file I sent made over a year ago.

Hang fire and let me send you the right dump then when he flashed it, so long as it IS all put together correctly it will function as expected.

Hi, 

Here is the dump from my F as promised. 

My Vehicle milage is currently 63586 Miles.

I wrote this dump to a blank chip and tried it before sending you it, so I know its' good. 

Let know know how it goes. 

Regards

I_irGpvmjka4qTC_5-nyiXUrk49mORYjU5zC_k7v7QofQdRb3RkPrcj3CIspFIt9-G7HHzh2ZiMY9E48yKZqOjcpRzOAyFTfMWIPGcMwmHD7xzknNX9Tc6saDc6rgRSFsQxVLlg5Tz4tBxLYDkZ1_Yy5qGuQqq5vG1hEtY4KWyoh8FH7FsNVg85tcjqVbIoTCJVtey4sUgi8vmXTZMqdLYKo3ZB6hxGWjsDoiV7Ap1apRHNJMvBBWslYNiuLbyA3J7eEBqFD0HIzKypmmB3ChAKDH9SsjU_l8V7rCNtQglTJnXqZX5xL8RDG7-Aai1YfBO_1wO2liG3FIqGztkdu7MXv7q52G1E8sUsqnaiUuXY1JgKcV5MXY69pZ3myQBiTUTWRrJP3mEsf6ryJ1XW2Oh7VGDAxBYmQGUupe615WlZogtZ8kvgC7E9-Qpa9dBzubtabjdVhBTt0dHfnNRH3v9afQpetu_G482ROqa98QAPb8UinSqnI_QtHIIyxYe0_B0JK8_UrQBPJ_KMdBVn9FKoGztGeSe5QQAgns6FLqsOVBidn6xBSJe5AxKovAJxUmNILe62WurSf9qqg74RaLFq25cLYceB6B9NaaYVO38csD8iCUsfzhD1de635y2gfiQAdBxVrw-q131vDS1xJA3syRSGBY96S=w647-h1329-no

Ian

63586Miles-is300h-21_6_2019.bin

Did your garage flash it or what?

19 hours ago, ianhu said:

Did your garage flash it or what?

He said it shoulda been done yesterday, but wasn't, so should be today. I really dont know what is going on, I recommend your file and he didn't want to even try it. I really need the car back fixed.

If he doesnt use that file I doubt he'll ever sort it. My thoughts

I went to lengths to get it right since my mileage was not clocking up when I got the car. The lexus people wanted to sell me a new clock at £1000 with '000000` on the thing. Yeah I reckon it will be really easy to shift the car on in future without true mileage

So I went to lengths to work out how to resolve it. And yes I hit the ring not moving and all manner of issues.

Look your man can use the file or not it direct off my car so I know it's good.

Either way makes no odds to me. Was trying to help you out that's all. No worries.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ianhu said:

I went to lengths to get it right since my mileage was not clocking up when I got the car. The lexus people wanted to sell me a new clock at £1000 with '000000` on the thing. Yeah I reckon it will be really easy to shift the car on in future without true mileage

So I went to lengths to work out how to resolve it. And yes I hit the ring not moving and all manner of issues.

Look your man can use the file or not it direct off my car so I know it's good.

Either way makes no odds to me. Was trying to help you out that's all. No worries.

Thanks soo much bro, he did it, all working like before, correct millage I added 1k extra moving fine.

Glad to know

• Like 1

Well done fellas, great result. Just goes to show the value of forums like these

Sent from my Iphone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 2

Hi,

Does any one has instrument cluster pin out diagram lexus IS Sport. I try to install lexus IS 2014 speedometer (83800-53F20)  to RC 2016 but engine temperature is displayed incorrectly, it says engine temp. too high and check LDA PCS system, but my car does not have such systems, any solution?

I would certainly think the two clusters are not interchangeable. Hence the errors.