Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

RX400H Headrest DVD player

Hi

2007 model RX400h

My rear headrest DVD player takes the DVD, and is flashing. The screen comes on and gives me a blue screen noting PAL or NTSC in top corner.  However the rear headrest when I play the DVD is not working - can someone advise me?

Hi Zafar, I am sorry you are having a few problems, I can't help but I know someone will be along and help you out. In the meantime welcome to the LOC.

The DVD player under the seat can get damaged by being kicked etc and also the cables may become dislodged so worth taking a look. I think there is a secondary input on these systems, look for a cable inside the rear pocket of the drivers seat. If you can connect something to that and switch input it should confirm that the actual screens are working and the fault is with the player.

• 3 weeks later...

Apologies for slightly off topic. I have the "factory fit" rear DVD player with a screen in each headrest. Neither the DVD player or the screens will power up, as there appears to be no feed to the accessory feed on the player; the permanent feed is still live. I can't find a blown fuse in either fuse box; does anyone know if there's an in line fuse, and if so where it is located?

Thanks.

Attached is the install guide. Item 1.9 (look at step 36) look like fuses to me. Possibly at the back of the DVD player too.

This isn't factory fitted, hence no fuse in one of the main fuseboxes, this is fitted to vehicles on import by Lexus GB or the dealer.

ICERHDAIM0003350PZ462K037200.pdf

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi I have Lexus RX 400h 

I can play rear screen Dvd but I cannot find the option to play in both screen ?

also how can I uses rear videos sound in car with out using head phones 

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links