Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

RCF GT3 catches fire Goodwood

It did sound rather gorgeous.

At the lexus stand the rcf was getting much more attention than the LC by the way.

UX has the smallest boot I've ever seen that wasn't a city hatch back.

Z4 looked lovely - hard to say with supra but they said we'd see it by Sept 2019 :(

Neo the lekky super car maker had some tasty accessories on display.

Lexus stand was a bit boring really. Just looked like a lexus showroom without the free coffee.

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

40 minutes ago, Comedian said:

At the lexus stand the rcf was getting much more attention than the LC by the way.

Z4 looked lovely - hard to say with supra but they said we'd see it by Sept 2019 😞

Lexus stand was a bit boring really. Just looked like a lexus showroom without the free coffee.

Quote of the day from the Lexus representative...

Q: "WHEN IS THE LFA RUNNING?" 

A: "LFA..... IS THAT A LEXUS". 

I was also very impressed by the Nio stand. Would love to own one to sample their customer service. 😊

• Like 2

14 hours ago, emjay82 said:
Quote of the day from the Lexus representative...
Q: "WHEN IS THE LFA RUNNING?" 
A: "LFA..... IS THAT A LEXUS". 
I was also very impressed by the Nio stand. Would love to own one to sample their customer service. [emoji4]

She did actually say that...... :(

One also said when I asked 'how many 10th anniversary rcf are they bringing in to uk?' 200 sir.

200...... Ok.

:D

2 hours ago, Comedian said:

Z4 looked lovely - hard to say with supra but they said we'd see it by Sept 2019 😞

Thank god for ze Germans Sean

Thank god for ze Germans Sean
It was nerve wracking going through the checkpoint with fake papers though!

15 hours ago, Comedian said:

One also said when I asked 'how many 10th anniversary rcf are they bringing in to uk?' 200 sir.

200...... Ok.

I wish that would be true, considering the market could only accept maybe 10... 190 extra anniversary editions would flood the market and make all RCs.. very very affordable. I mean Lexus would probably need to sell new ones from dealership for ~£40k to make such amount shift somehow. As well it would be most "mass produced" F car ever in UK market 😄

Apparently something like 500 worldwide but lexus UK had some of the styling elements removed for UK sales.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links