Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Orange UX at Goodwood

1 hour ago, Comedian said:

If your shopping is never more than 3 carrier bags....you'll be fine.

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

Why? Boot is plenty big enough. It's bigger than CTs anyway

1 hour ago, Comedian said:

Didn't look it. Are they using volume to ceiling and quoting the extra height?

I think they use volume under load cover which is a bit stupid because there's always more space above the load cover if you remove it

Should took a picture. We opened the boot and laughed. 3 small bags crammed in, smaller than flight cases. That's it, full. The lexus lady wafted over to stress the interior wasn't finished and when I mentioned the boot space she got sniffy and said 'I knew people would say that' and sulkily left. :D

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

4 minutes ago, ColinBarber said:

I'm not a fan either, makes the finishing look cheap. Unfortunately all the current Lexus SUVs are the same.

I guess it's to make them look more rugged and appeal to those that aspire to a certain lifestyle without actually having to make any effort to achieve it!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ala Larj said:

I guess it's to make them look more rugged and appeal to those that aspire to a certain lifestyle without actually having to make any effort to achieve it!

The lifestyle of endless debt......

2 hours ago, Ala Larj said:

I still feel guilty about not owning a surfboard to load into the NX...

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...

The square plastic arches look awful on light colours but that orange one seems a bit better. Hopefully someone will photoshop them  to body colour so we can see the 2020 update version 🤔

On 8/5/2018 at 11:08 PM, PWOOD said:

The square plastic arches look awful on light colours but that orange one seems a bit better. Hopefully someone will photoshop them  to body colour so we can see the 2020 update version 🤔

They've been on every Lexus SUV since 2015 and they look fine. The square ones are currently on the RX and round ones on the NX. I've seen people colour code them and they look so much worse 

On the NX and RX I agree they look good and in proportion but on the UX it's not wowing me in the same way those two did when I first set eyes on them.

Still say the CHR is the car to beat style wise but the 4x4 engine is the 3 cylinder motor.

The UX will have a 2.5 L which appeals but the arches are a real turn-off as they are too big & lack integration.

A Black body colour might be the only solution.

Tel 

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links