Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus Lincoln or Lexus Hull?

All being well will be moving up north in a couple of months. We're going to be about equidistant from Hull and Lincoln. Does anyone have experience of either of these? Not sure which to use. Have had great service from Lexus hedge end for the last 10 years so have been spoilt!

Lexus Lincoln can't tell if shox's leak and neither the deputy nor the service manager care if you query their 'master technicians' results.

I've only used their parts dept since, for large items that were costly to ship from afar.

This was the first and only Lexus dealership I've used and I had high hopes...

I get on all right with Lincoln (look after me pretty well) they only have 2 F customers for servicing I think. But hear hull are good. Sheffield probably within range for a 3rd option?

Make sure to pick up a phrase book - especially for 'ull.

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

Bought my NX from Hull and had 2 services from them. No complaints, all staff friendly, work and any info asked for has been spot on!

IMHO I can recommend Lexus Hull and they also make a great coffee with chockie biscuits!

• Like 2

Go the extra and use Lexus Sheffield. Quite literally the best dealer experience I've had in 30+ years of driving. And in terms of money spent there I've bought 1 cheap second hand car (my IS 300), some parts and had a couple of service items seen to. You don't need to spend to get 5* service from them.

• Like 1

Cannot comment on Hull or Lincoln, but from my car service history I can see Hedge End has totally ripped of previous owner with unnecessary service items. Not sure... maybe it was the owner asking for specific services (unlikely), but they changed transmission oil at 40k miles, which was total waste and many other tiny and no so tiny things which looked for me like unnecessary and almost fraudulent to change.