Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Anybody know of used 4th gen RX F-Sport 20" wheels?

I'd like to buy them for my NX but I can't find used ones. New set of these wheels at my local Lexus dealer here in Italy are 2200 EUR! I can't find used ones anywhere.

Probably not what you want to hear but I struggled to find anything for my RX when I was looking to upgrade the stock wheels.  Everything was either over-priced or in need of serious refurbishment (or both!)

After about 4 months watching eBay I got lucky on a set of L-tuned rims at random.  

My advice is if you see something move on it quickly, I dwelled on a few sets too long.

19 hours ago, rexleonis said:

They want another 800 euros for TPMS sensors. I can just take the existing ones from my 18" set, right?

Yes you can. If you're putting 20" RX ones, you'll have to get lower profile tyres to keep the rolling diameter similar to stock.

You'd need something like 235/50r20

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links