Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi all:driving:

I was wondering if Lexus uk would order two parts for me one of which is not listed in uk, they are the F sport front grill part number is 53112-53140 or 53112-53160 and the F Sport gear knob PTR51-53080 both are available in the US,:yes: but it would cost a fortune in shipping and import duty,:scared:

Has anybody tried getting the dealer to order items that are not normally uk stock and how did you get on.:whistling:

65mike:driving:

I got the F-sport gear knob from Bell’s Lexus in Scottsdale, Arizona via their eBay store. Part, shipping and import fees totalled about £60 iirc...

Have you tried phoning your local dealer for the other bit? 

• Like 1

Hi all.:driving:

Hi Stuart thanks for info that is my next port off call just wondering if any members had had any luck with the uk dealers.:yes:

65mike:driving:

I see no reason why you won't be able to order the grille. It's not like you're asking for a "foreign" part as it was fitted to cars in the UK.
You might meet some resistance with the gear knob though as I don't think it was available outside of the USA.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk